Nebulae
i might buy it off of gog what's the installation like from there
seems just like steam really
8vOwCZw.jpg

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
okay that's kinda cool hopefully i don't throw my bike down the road at high speed and wreck the in game anime helmet too that'd suck, also what's the deal with vehicles is it a gta scenario or do you end up buying them
you can do both, but if you want a ride you can call you have to buy it
[doublepost=1607627890][/doublepost]

4ffd3e35f2.jpg

You aren't playing this right if you aren't doing a melee run​

the melee combat is the worst part of the game its a buggy mess of shitty hitboxes and if you dial your fov up above default which you need if you dont want to puke your character is still 25 degrees forward according to the game so you get hit when stuff's nowhere near you its not very epic

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
in the mission The Heist if you get into the Delamarin car with no weapons in your inventory (as i did because i stealthed the entire section) you will have no guns to shoot down the drones and you will not be able to open your inventroy

i am genuinely softlocked in a cutscene now

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
in the mission The Heist if you get into the Delamarin car with no weapons in your inventory (as i did because i stealthed the entire section) you will have no guns to shoot down the drones and you will not be able to open your inventroy

i am genuinely softlocked in a cutscene now
>he didn't steal the gun from the jap boss when he was in the apartment

you deserve it

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
melee runs were so OP in fallout games youd always have that one melee/unarmed weapon like 200 meters from the starting location that did 9k damage and you used until the end of the game

i have nothing to talk about im just getting impatient cause ive been downloading the game at 800 kib max all day and im getting bored

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
driving bikes feels more solid compared to noodle-thin GTA bikes

I fear less of having fun riding without flying 100 mphs everytime I bump into a bench with a motorbike

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
driving bikes feels more solid compared to noodle-thin GTA bikes

I fear less of having fun riding without flying 100 mphs everytime I bump into a bench with a motorbike
bikes are always hard to capture the feeling of in videogames, even the motogp official games are still pretty shitty with physics and weight