Cyberpunk 2077

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Am I the only one that killed her, I wiped the virus off the chip and then the guy that was captured by her killed her and thanked me I guess. Corpo world, its eat or be eaten.
Am I the only one who fucked her?

Corpo pussy got me actin strange I think that bitch had her cunt bugged or sum

Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
my game just doesn't use my gpu for some reason :/

and yeah i have the latest drivers

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
You'd think reflexes would be for the stealth tree but nah your flavoured charisma score is what defines it

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You'd think reflexes would be for the stealth tree but nah your flavoured charisma score is what defines it

cool is not charisma

the game actually lacks the charisma stat, which is called Empathy

cool is how much your character can keep calm in tense situations, which makes sense for stealth

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
cool is not charisma

the game actually lacks the charisma stat, which is called Empathy

cool is how much your character can keep calm in tense situations, which makes sense for stealth
yeah cool is just kinda confusing

i get the calmness thing but you also get some charisma-y options in dialogue sometimes with cool

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
unknown-32.png

unknown-38.png

im can see why they were desperate enough to bar reviewers from showcasing the console versions before launch now
im just amazed they actually launched this expecting people to pay £50, $60, etc for such a complete and utter mess
i half expected 2077 to be this decades TORtanic but holy shit i did not expect this
that's what you get for playing on console limeao

also both of these pictures are very unflattering hazes i know for a fact you can make the games look way better than this

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yeah cool is just kinda confusing

i get the calmness thing but you also get some charisma-y options in dialogue sometimes with cool

i feel like CDPR didn't fully understand what cool meant so they just slotted it in with Empathy

it means "you can remain cool under pressure"

not "you are cool"

D

Deleted member 22

how do i find all those like text docs i've picked up where the fuck are they

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
So how do you get more cash?

and where can you get some more clothes, i saw a weapon store earlier

wasted all my money putting shit into the stache machines and pulling it out cause i thought it was a recycler where you could sell shit so im stuck with like 60 dollas and no ammo rn

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
jack into vending machines and datamine v3 for a free 300 eddies
thats not a lot of cash though

Ironically i started with a stealth/hacking build and put most of my shit into intelligence and the hacking skills but ive just been running around shooting people and ive got no clue how hacking works

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
thats not a lot of cash though

Ironically i started with a stealth/hacking build and put most of my shit into intelligence and the hacking skills but ive just been running around shooting people and ive got no clue how hacking works

hold TAB if on PC to enter quick hack mode

look at thing you want to hack

you'll get a little menu on the left of options and the amount of RAM it takes to do it

the hacking minigame is easy, just look at the sequence you want to do (usually you can only do one) and then look at the grid
the first input you do in the grid can be part of the sequence but if it isnt it will not disqualify you from getting that sequence

when you select your starting point on the grid you then pick another space vertically
then another space horizontally
then another vertically
etc

as a live example, say the sequence is 55 BD 55

if none of the opening squares have 55 that's okay, i'll just look for a square with 55 in the same row, and that 55 needs to have a BD in the same row horizontally to it, and that BD needs to have a 55 in the same row vertically to it

then you just smack in the numbers and hack in 2 seconds flat

THE TIMER DOES NOT START UNTIL YOU INPUT THE FIRST PART OF THE SEQUENCE SO JUST TAKE YOUR TIME AND LOOK AT THE GRID

YOU CAN MOUSE OVER THE NUMBERS IN THE SEQUENCE TO SEE WHERE THEY ARE ON THE GRID

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
hold TAB if on PC to enter quick hack mode

look at thing you want to hack

you'll get a little menu on the left of options and the amount of RAM it takes to do it

the hacking minigame is easy, just look at the sequence you want to do (usually you can only do one) and then look at the grid
the first input you do in the grid can be part of the sequence but if it isnt it will not disqualify you from getting that sequence

when you select your starting point on the grid you then pick another space vertically
then another space horizontally
then another vertically
etc

as a live example, say the sequence is 55 BD 55

if none of the opening squares have 55 that's okay, i'll just look for a square with 55 in the same row, and that 55 needs to have a BD in the same row horizontally to it, and that BD needs to have a 55 in the same row vertically to it

then you just smack in the numbers and hack in 2 seconds flat

THE TIMER DOES NOT START UNTIL YOU INPUT THE FIRST PART OF THE SEQUENCE SO JUST TAKE YOUR TIME AND LOOK AT THE GRID

YOU CAN MOUSE OVER THE NUMBERS IN THE SEQUENCE TO SEE WHERE THEY ARE ON THE GRID
Yeah i mean i know how to hack i completed the tutorial and all that i just dont know what to use and when or how to even get more ram or what to invest in

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah i mean i know how to hack i completed the tutorial and all that i just dont know what to use and when or how to even get more ram or what to invest in

oh i haven't personally looked at the intelligence tree but in general i'd assume getting more RAM is important

also head to a ripperdoc and buy some better decks, they likely give you more RAM and better abilities like forcing enemies to shoot themselves

in general i use the hack mode to slow down time, mark enemies, then breach the scariest dude before hitting him with a short circuit
i have low intelligence so i cant do much more than that, but im sure you can