Cyberpunk 2077

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
I just sneaked all of it, killed Jotaro silently and jumped out a window, easy peasy. There are multiple ways in too!
i think i fucked up my build, too weak to bust through doors, too dumb to hack through stuff

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Yeah thats why i wanted MORE CASH

its all a VICIOUS CYCLE

im currently using ping and disable optics in my cyberdeck but ill probably swap that shit out cause pings been useless to me

Gonna prob also do some sidemissions (as soon as my laptop cools down) and then invest in gear before i
go and steal the chip for dex
Easy money: Go to the baseball bat markers and clear out the gamers. I did that for about an hour and racked up like 60k for mantis arms and the leg upgrade all while leveling up my street cred to like 23.

Clothing stores are where you get new clothes.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
vibe check submission

real drip inbound

vibe_check.png

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Should see my V without his cyber goggles, looks like a meth addict when I got to the mirror

at least the Blue Mohawk gave me a Taxi driver aesthetic

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
is it just me or are police fucked

i holed up in a room because i accidentally ran someone over and got the police on me

and 3 SWAT officers just spawned in the room 2 feet away from me and gunned me down instantly

Reactions: List

mert

Atom
Nebulae

i holed up in a room because i accidentally ran someone over and got the police on me

and 3 SWAT officers just spawned in the room 2 feet away from me and gunned me down instantly

i dont see whats wrong here

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae

Traffic AI is also fucky which is why police pursuits seem to be nonexistent.

cyberpunk dystopia, where the police response is 200% times faster than modern day society, and crimerate is still high

Deleted member 38

john rebelrp
Nebulae
ridin through the streets

radio vexelstrom blasting

on your right, augmented gangbangers beating the shit out of a homeless person

on your left, the flashing lights of holographic crime tape prohibits you from entering the active scene of a cyberpsychosis patient who's just torn 11 cops in half

but you

all you do is ride and vibe

Reactions: List