Cyberpunk 2077

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
When you do that side mission with Mitch to send Scorpion off the way he wanted, at the very end Mitch will hand you Scorpions “good luck charm” which is actually a model statue of Scorpion from the Mortal Kombat games

Pretty neat lil Easter egg there I gotta say

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
theyre multiplying

bruyh.png
The council will decide your faith

Reactions: List

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
ending for corpo me was kinda sad

went to choose eternal life and saw all the phone messages from friends since months passed by and v was basically dead and uploaded into a computer

also i fucked nobody because panam is gross looking and judy didnt let me fuck her because no options that i saw

i like johnnys pistol though

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
tfw nearly run over an npc

he gasps

looks at me

t-poses

runs off
Legit I was riding around on my bike. And out of the blue I start t-posing, my pants are gone, my dick is literally flapping in the wind, and I stay like that for a solid 10 seconds

Imagine walking down the street, minding your own business, and look up to see that crazy ass merc, t-posing on a motorbike, going 110 with no pants on and his dick just flopping in the wind

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
im sure after a week or two there will be a keeanu reeves is horny part 2 where all his in game cock penis cum shit fart quotes are put into a video with a nice guitar riff after them

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i got double jump because i like jumping from place to place whereas boost jump is stationairy af

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
so how do cars work?

any way to buy them? I know there was a lot of them and you can call yours by holding F but do you just get the shit one and thats it?

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
it’s kinda avg bros
[doublepost=1607720457][/doublepost]
so how do cars work?

any way to buy them? I know there was a lot of them and you can call yours by holding F but do you just get the shit one and thats it?
when u do the prologue the respective gang leaders n shit will call u and see if u want to buy cars

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
it’s kinda avg bros
still enjoyable for me

bugs are really annoying though sometimes

stealth also feels a bit janky, especially when you grab people from behind (maybe im just used to dishonoured where you have to choke people out by holding the button down)

also gunplay is a bit off and i cant put my finger why, weapons just feel like peashooters some times where you do little damage but that might just be down to the weapons i use

grinding the NCPD missions for credits is also a bit boring but i wanna set myself up a bit before i go any further, and grinding out street cred for cool shit is also annoying

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
still enjoyable for me

stealth also feels a bit janky, especially when you grab people from behind (maybe im just used to dishonoured where you have to choke people out by holding the button down)

also gunplay is a bit off and i cant put my finger why, weapons just feel like peashooters some times where you do little damage but that might just be down to the weapons i use

grinding the NCPD missions for credits is also a bit boring but i wanna set myself up a bit before i go any further, and grinding out street cred for cool shit is also annoying
just want misty bruh

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
what kind of motherfucker has the name "elaine pagles" in the year of our lord two-thousand and seventy-seven

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
just want misty bruh
misty is a wack waifu ramsey im shaking my head
still enjoyable for me

just become a lootgoblin and scrounge every place you enter for EVERYTHING

sell it at vendors whenever you end a mission and get big buxx

and yeah, guns are wack until you get to level 15+ imo, hence why i've been doing a mostly melee playthrough bar cyberpsychos

Deleted member 38

john rebelrp
Nebulae
misty is a wack waifu ramsey im shaking my head

sell it at vendors whenever you end a mission and get big buxx

and yeah, guns are wack until you get to level 15+ imo, hence why i've been doing a mostly melee playthrough bar cyberpsychos
tech precision rifles are based

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
ive been doing that for the most part, just grabbing everything i see

its alright for the most part until you reach the weight limit, i need to invest in the extra weight upgrade or whatever its called