Cyberpunk 2077

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah i mean i know how to hack i completed the tutorial and all that i just dont know what to use and when or how to even get more ram or what to invest in

I have my High hacking build and it is A POWERHOUSE, I can one shoot most robots with hacking and enemies can get stunlocked thanks to my fuckton of RAM. First thing you want to do is save a lot of eddies and build your street cred, there's a ripperdoc that sells a legendary cyberdeck it is very strong but very expensive, to get money early I invested in inteligence tree there's a perk that you can upgrade 2 times to give you 100% boost in credit when hacking, you can get a lot of money quick if you are fast.

I will say hacking definetelly requires more creativity and more complexity in how to use it then just boom bam explosions shoot. So I like it a lot!

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
also head to a ripperdoc and buy some better decks, they likely give you more RAM and better abilities like forcing enemies to shoot themselves
Yeah thats why i wanted MORE CASH

its all a VICIOUS CYCLE

im currently using ping and disable optics in my cyberdeck but ill probably swap that shit out cause pings been useless to me

Gonna prob also do some sidemissions (as soon as my laptop cools down) and then invest in gear before i
go and steal the chip for dex

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Missed opportunity to go into Kill Bill mode with Dex after he screws you over, shame I was looking foward to that.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hit a low point fellas

my build is trash tier and i am getting one-shotted by enemies that are medium difficulty for my level

too far to restart, dont have enough eddies to respec, dont have enough power to level up

am fucked?

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
hit a low point fellas

my build is trash tier and i am getting one-shotted by enemies that are medium difficulty for my level

too far to restart, dont have enough eddies to respec, dont have enough power to level up

am fucked?

whats your build, it's probably not as bad as mine nearly maxing out my intelligence and only having higher numbers with cool and Tech

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
whats your build, it's probably not as bad as mine nearly maxing out my Intel and only having higher numbers with cool and Tech

entirely tech

no levels in anything else, just crafting skills

iconic epic upgraded 7-times weapon does less damage than the weapons mooks are using

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae

For those who’re needing a boost to your FPS. Helps a ton for you to decide what to sacrifice and what to keep.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Am I the only one that killed her, I wiped the virus off the chip and then the guy that was captured by her killed her and thanked me I guess. Corpo world, its eat or be eaten.
Did the same lmao

Got a better girl anyways

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
this fucking jotaro mission has me so tilted i'm not playing for the rest of the day
I literally ran full-sprint into the place and fucking cleaned it with a Katana bro, just take your time with it. I'd recommend stacking up on grenades/RAM so you can hack the mini boss and land hits

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
m5xKCR4.png

the boy drip swag like a broken faucet

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I did a side mission for Regina and Maelstrom had two dudes scrolling a fucking BD for a 12 year old child being brutally murdered

found out they were doing more then just that one involving murders of young children

So I shot them both point black with a 4 GA shotgun, starting with the “son” so his dad would freak out before I turned his head into paste

I don’t fuck with those scrollers, I’ve seen some evil shit in this game but that by far is the worst

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
I literally ran full-sprint into the place and fucking cleaned it with a Katana bro, just take your time with it. I'd recommend stacking up on grenades/RAM so you can hack the mini boss and land hits
it's not even that i literally cleared it 3 times only to have one enemy pop out of nowhere and shoot me in the back last minute or that fucking explosive turret one shots me from across the top floor and THEN YOU GOTTA DO THE WHOLE SHIT AGAIN

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
it's not even that i literally cleared it 3 times only to have one enemy pop out of nowhere and shoot me in the back last minute or that fucking explosive turret one shots me from across the top floor and THEN YOU GOTTA DO THE WHOLE SHIT AGAIN
use sneak i crack everyones neck up until the final floor where i poopoo on all of them. most op bit of sneak is that you can still save.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
use sneak i crack everyones neck up until the final floor where i poopoo on all of them. most op bit of sneak is that you can still save.
im just shit at games where you gotta make a build around perks etc, guns feel ludicrously weak, was gonna try melee

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
D5150E6ED787C2FEF3FA7D454255791C08C50F16

Got that new drip for my Cyberman (nearly cost me all of my fucking eurobucks tho)

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

I just sneaked all of it, killed Jotaro silently and jumped out a window, easy peasy. There are multiple ways in too!