Nebulae
New whip and drip obtained gamers.
QuEzLwB.jpg

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
screenie.png

taking a fat fucking dump on my car but by the time i set it up tinpan posted his picture so now it kinda looks like im copying him

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
screenshot mode handles like aids for me

very slow to move the camera

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I just finished the game, started as corpo

whenever i play RPGs i really tend to get into the character, as i started out as a corpo i eventually had the mission of somehow returning to the corporate life as my final goal

over the game i tended to stick to corporate options, but still tried to develop a good relationship with johnny

this eventually all culminated into me
Helping Hanako out, I killed Oda so it was me, her and Hellman

the game really was no problem at that point which is a shame, slasher didnt really happen to be an obstacle cause after a short circuit hack and some slices from my mantis blades he was dead

during the end when i confronted yorinobu i tossed the gun aside (by accident cause i touched enter on the numpad with my fat fucking stupid hands), i was planning on doing it anyways

this eventually led to hanako upholding her part of the deal and removing the chip, which lead to me getting experimented on an arasaka space station

before the chips removed you get a final conversation with johnny, and seeing as i got deep into playing the character it really hit hard

i really wasnt the same V as when we met, and at this point johnny and I were the same person, it did genuinely feel empty without him and as though id lost a part of V

i said fuck it at the space station, insulted arasaka, refused to do the tests and when hellman gave me the contract to either sell my soul to arasaka or go back to earth i went back despite dying

overall despite all the shitty gamebreaking glitches that caused me to have to restart a few missions (including a section of the last one) i had a blast with the game

ill probably go with a silent/non lethal street kid run next

and i leave you all with a wise quote from saburo
quote.png

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Welcome to the ascended, brother

best part of the game
Legit my most favorite scene in the entire game

You have any idea what kind of fucking aerobatics are needed to move around in a tank? Let alone FUCK in one?

I don’t even wanna imagine how the interior smells after a session like that

And god damn does Pam have that gorilla grip pussy and some cake lemme tell you what

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
such a fuckin weird scene and then you hop out the tank with your cock out

the fact that panam somehow got dressed during the shootout made me go "oh okay so im dressed too" and then i walk up to Saul butt fucking naked lmao

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
the entire aldecaldos saw an uncircumcised small dick flapping around in the wind like a wind sock on an airfield
image0.jpg

Raffen Shiv standing outside of a near 100 ton floating MBT, waiting for me to finish fucking Panam after forgetting to turn the hatch transparency off