unknown.png

Da drip
mfer deadass remade judy

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
tbh even if the game is not perfect I really love the setting and world

hope to see more games/media similar to it and i hope cyberpunk not being as successful as anticipated doesnt fuck with that

would also love to try the tabeltop game but dont know anyone irl whod be willing to give it a shot

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
ngl i thought keanu reeves would be kinda cringe in the game but he’s actually made Johnny a decent character and really fits that scumbag punk rocker character they’re trying to make him

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
ngl i thought keanu reeves would be kinda cringe in the game but he’s actually made Johnny a decent character and really fits that scumbag punk rocker character they’re trying to make him
before i played the game and knew nothing legit though keanu was some random side character/cameo for one mission and they got him onboard for marketing

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
tbh even if the game is not perfect I really love the setting and world

hope to see more games/media similar to it and i hope cyberpunk not being as successful as anticipated doesnt fuck with that

would also love to try the tabeltop game but dont know anyone irl whod be willing to give it a shot
i know a MOO you'd probably be into if you dont mind text-based shit

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i know a MOO you'd probably be into if you dont mind text-based shit
unfortunately i dont have the patience to do text based shit

i know its ironic considering the forum we are on but without any visual input my brain melts

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
unfortunately i dont have the patience to do text based shit

i know its ironic considering the forum we are on but without any visual input my brain melts
i mean you could always just check out their site, see if it might be your thing
it IS text based but there's plenty of colours so your monki brain wont get too bored

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
didnt think u could save him so i just ran out of the building then checked this thread and saw that some of u saved him then i looked at a funny text message he sent me a while back that i didnt get around to reading and now im sad

key

Nebulae
didnt think u could save him so i just ran out of the building then checked this thread and saw that some of u saved him then i looked at a funny text message he sent me a while back that i didnt get around to reading and now im sad
fucking died when he sent me a selfie during the recon mission