Cyberpunk 2077

D

Deleted member 3818

nebulous is enough for me i'd probably get a brain aneurysm from being on twitter as well

D

Deleted member 7099

i never go on twitter because i feel like it's the best way to expose yourself to the most exaggerated views humanity has to offer and to make you genuinely despise internet people and im not about that. that and current affairs. peace and love homies peace and love
all u gotta do is mute random people u dont know and never follow people who aren't your friends
in that regard it can be good as a way to post stuff to your friends and only them without having to get them all in a discord server or dm them all individually
the mole people outside of twitter friend groups however are like the scum of humanity

Anyways, Cyberpunk am I right?!?!?!?!!?

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
spoiler: my favourite part is when you meet keanu and he goes we are really Becoming cyberpunk 2077

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 7099

spoiler: my favourite part is when you meet keanu and he goes we are really Becoming cyberpunk 2077
mute did such a great job portraying Keanu Reeves in the new Cyberfunk game. Sad they couldn't get the real deal, but more Macedonian representation is always nice.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Honestly with my internet the game wouldn’t be done by the 10th even if I preloaded it, Half-Life: Alyx took me fucking 2 days

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Honestly with my internet the game wouldn’t be done by the 10th even if I preloaded it, Half-Life: Alyx took me fucking 2 days
Life is hard in the alp mountains. It is winter, the only power/telephone line that runs to his village is down. Its -37C and they have no way to contact the austrian authorities

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
StDUe1N.png

RT minimum gang

RT high gang what’s up

RT Ultra gang alone at the top :(

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Life is hard in the alp mountains. It is winter, the only power/telephone line that runs to his village is down. Its -37C and they have no way to contact the austrian authorities
This is the only good reason to live in Vienna, I know someone up there who installed GTA 5 in like less than 1 hour. I can be lucky if I get a single Gigabyte done in one hour. Fucking mayor of my town has refused to get fiberglass internet here or whatever, although I heard he might finally install it here.

D

Deleted member 7099

I live on a mountain in the middle of the woods. Alyx took me nearly a week
reminds me of one of my good friends
he lives in a cabin he built in the absolute middle of nowhere, this is actually his like 2nd i think? cabin since the first one burnt down for unknown reasons. now he just kinda lives up there with his little farm of chickens. he gives chicken updates every now and again

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
reviews are out

mostly 9's and 10's with one score of like a 7.

all the reviews say that it's a great game with a good amount of bugs it seems

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
reminds me of one of my good friends
he lives in a cabin he built in the absolute middle of nowhere, this is actually his like 2nd i think? cabin since the first one burnt down for unknown reasons. now he just kinda lives up there with his little farm of chickens. he gives chicken updates every now and again
i also live in a cabin in the middle of the woods, although my hobbies involve postal systems and electronics rather than chickens

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
reviews are out

mostly 9's and 10's with one score of like a 7.

all the reviews say that it's a great game with a good amount of bugs it seems

bugs will likely be fixed with the day 1 patch and continual updates

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
the game really makes you FEEL like cyberpunk

D

Deleted member 7099

i also live in a cabin in the middle of the woods, although my hobbies involve postal systems and electronics rather than chickens
all he does is raise chickens, do web development and play touhou