Cyberpunk 2077

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
60 dollars is a lot of cash id love to but alas i have no disposable income and even if i did thats a huge chunk of a monthly paycheck (300 € on average)

i love the devs for the work they do but buying games on release just isnt possible outside of western countries
This was me when everyone was playing HL:A but me

I know the feel bro

sei_24484081-2798.jpg

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
60 dollars is a lot of cash id love to but alas i have no disposable income and even if i did thats a huge chunk of a monthly paycheck (300 € on average)

i love the devs for the work they do but buying games on release just isnt possible outside of western countries
macedonia really do be getting the macedonalds salary

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
crying-cat-meme-16.jpg

Me after spending 10 hours downloading 70 gigs of the game only to realize that my shitbox of a computer probably cant run it and desperately suffering through 3 hours of the game at 10fps before having to uninstall it

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i fucking love the keanu adverts because they’re the most early 2000s thing ever like

involving a real live action celebrity in a trailer for a vidya my lord

the amount of reviews complaining about bugs is worrying but hey ho we’ll see i guess

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
anyone know if you'll be able to import your own tracks to the radio or in-game somehow? sort of want to put some avant garde experimental shit in there

the rest are complaints about how the game is "sjw propaganda" or something.
can i get some links? i want to know who's saying this type of dumb shit

there was a reason i used to be on the left and hated idiots on the right. shit like this. i hate how people are so ignorant that they would associate the over-sexualized, over-intoxicated, over-transhumanized and hyper-violent dystopic setting of cyberpunk 2077 with the game developers "catering" to "sjws" for more or less trying to emulate the universe created by the founder and respect his art.

if they're going to open their stupid mouths about this game, at most they could argue is that its marxist propaganda that tackles the ideas man and machine brought together, the commodification of sex at an extreme, the dire consumerism, unhinged corporate power, the dog eat dog world, etc., but for pete's sake i just want to enjoy a game that a bunch of people dedicated a large chunk of their lives doing their best to develop a masterpiece.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
i've been nervously reading curator reviews and other opinion pieces across the internet just to get an idea of how people at large are reacting to the game. only a fraction of the negative reviews actually talk about the game itself; the rest are complaints about how the game is "sjw propaganda" or something.
based on the reviews most people seem to be annoyed mostly about how glitchy it is

i really wonder how much the day one patch is gonna fix

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
anyone know if you'll be able to import your own tracks to the radio or in-game somehow? sort of want to put some avant garde experimental shit in there

there was a reason i used to be on the left and hated idiots on the right. shit like this. i hate how people are so ignorant that they would associate the over-sexualized, over-intoxicated, over-transhumanized and hyper-violent dystopic setting of cyberpunk 2077 with the game developers "catering" to "sjws" for more or less trying to emulate the universe created by the founder and respect his art.

if they're going to open their stupid mouths about this game, at most they could argue is that its marxist propaganda that tackles the ideas man and machine brought together, the commodification of sex at an extreme, the dire consumerism, unhinged corporate power, the dog eat dog world, etc., but for pete's sake i just want to enjoy a game that a bunch of people dedicated a large chunk of their lives doing their best to develop a masterpiece.
based poopship?

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae

mostly steam curators and idiots on message boards. nobody with any real authority is saying this stuff but it's still annoying to see it.

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
it’s okay macedonia can join britain’s new trading bloc nicknamed the empire haha

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
I am holding off spending any money on cyberpunk2077 for a huge chunk of time for two reasons
  • I want to see how it holds up to its expectation, if it comes forcibly censored or not, etc. (see sjw disaster argument)
  • bugs, I'd rather not spend 5 minutes walking back to the window I just glitched away from
and if anything i'd probably go for a corpo gun for hire

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
Rate me late if I'm late but holy shit I'm hyped again now