Cyberpunk 2077

D

Deleted member 7099

85ae4006463d7fb4a789f48ef1c2c01e.png
2015 was 6 years down the hall, pal

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
it would've been a little less on the nose if you could just choose your pronouns upon character creation instead of them being based on the tone of your character's voice but there's still way more trans representation than can be seen in most media. how is any of this transphobic? i hate people.
Bigot racist sexist homophobic, how dare you. They basically think it's transphobic cause the game fethisizes trans people. Eventhough it's a cyberpunk game and a cyber corpo greed ad.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
I don't get it, both trans people and anti trans people hate the game?
yea

anti trans people seem to think the game is some obnoxious sjw-made pos because you can technically play as a transgender character (lol)

but ive also seen anti trans people saying they are going to buy the game specifically to annoy trans ppl and sjws (also lol)

some trans/nb people are of the opinion that the game fetishes trans/lgbt people and most of its representation is pure lip service (debatable)

as well as this, ive seen alot of people are annoyed that body type/pronouns/voice type arent completely separated in character creator (me)

i normally hate polygon but i think their review is a pretty good in talking about this

Reactions: List

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Dee, take your ass back to CE and leave us to our shit. We honestly don’t wanna have you trying to spout your shit here, no matter what it is.

D

Deleted member 3818

yea

anti trans people seem to think the game is some obnoxious sjw-made pos because you can technically play as a transgender character (lol)

but ive also seen anti trans people saying they are going to buy the game specifically to annoy trans ppl and sjws (also lol)

some trans/nb people are of the opinion that the game fetishes trans/lgbt people and most of its representation is pure lip service (debatable)

as well as this, ive seen alot of people are annoyed that body type/pronouns/voice type arent completely separated in character creator (me)

i normally hate polygon but i think their review is a pretty good in talking about this
it does seem like a little bit of a weird choice to not just let you choose your pronouns I guess but the whole sexualisation thing seems like it's just part of the lore.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
it does seem like a little bit of a weird choice to not just let you choose your pronouns I guess but the whole sexualisation thing seems like it's just part of the lore.
My guess is they recorded most of the diaologue before they decided they wanted to make changes to that system since it's clear it wasn't intended in the beginning

Voice acting is expensive