Cyberpunk 2077

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
85ae4006463d7fb4a789f48ef1c2c01e.png

mfw (my face when) when i make an epic cool post to own the gamer libtards on nebulous.cloud gaming forum (trolled)

go fuck yourself retard

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
it does seem like a little bit of a weird choice to not just let you choose your pronouns I guess but the whole sexualisation thing seems like it's just part of the lore.
yeah the sexualisation (ad) thing is definitely cyberpunk, im totally fine with it honestly - but it seems like its more there as a token "look trans" thing while the actual game doesnt make as much effort to actually represent queer people

im gonna wait and see personally, i hope that there will be some side missions that tackle this stuff

D

Deleted member 1381

cant wait for the inhabitants of this thread to chimp out when they realise keanu reeves balls arent ray traced

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
what? this post isn't related to cyberchungus 2002, admins block, remove, ban - thank you.

nice little shitpost you stupid bitch. I fucking hate you, and your ‘gay’ game... why do Polish people put identity politics in my game?? fuck fan service...

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
A bit controversial but I do think that CD:RED has been very sketchy on the way they are allowing reviews in, they allowed only B-Roll (Footage picked by them) and only for the PC version, I'll be honest I think console versions will not be that good, bugs wise. Gaging by reviews it has a lot of bugs, however, it appears that the gameplay, narrative, and general aspect is solid and plenty of replayability.

Personally, I can overlook bugs for my own playthroughs since surely it can't be worse than Ubisoft right?? Although it is fair to mention that if you don't like bugs in your game, well you might be disappointed. Guess we will have to see although I am definitely still playing it :3

Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
if i can play fallout new vegas multiple times over with how buggy that game is I'm sure cyberpunk can get a pass