Cyberpunk 2077

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Personally, I can overlook bugs for my own playthroughs since surely it can't be worse than Ubisoft right?? Although it is fair to mention that if you don't like bugs in your game, well you might be disappointed.
You're completely ignoring the existence of a Day One patch, though.

Sure, it likely won't be bug-free but it's not going to be Bethesda quality.

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You're completely ignoring the existence of a Day One patch, though.

Sure, it likely won't be bug-free but it's not going to be Bethesda quality.

Still tho, I hope it really is as bug fix heavy as they said because day 1 patches have never been in the history of day 1 patches inspirers of confidence

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
To be fair, some of that review is a bit...

You know

More about subjective taste than any objective flaws with the game. Not that there's anything wrong with that mind, reviews are like that by nature

but it's worth remembering

literally one of the reviewers admits to not interacting with most of the game (character customization, gear, augs, side quests) because it intimidated her

what is the fucking point in doing a review if your chief complaint is "i didnt do anything the game had to offer"

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
literally one of the reviewers admits to not interacting with most of the game (character customization, gear, augs, side quests) because it intimidated her

what is the fucking point in doing a review if your chief complaint is "i didnt do anything the game had to offer"

please link, this sounds like a fucking golden review, please please please. nothing pleases me more than a woman's opinion on a videogame

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae

oh my god, all the hallmarks of a bad reviewer

ignores certain components of the game instead of trying out all features fairly
paid to describe the game and review it, straight up says "its hard to describe"
oh god this is ridiculous.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
idk how being intimidated =/= the game not pushing her to engage with the systems, as she says in the online review

I mean what do you consider pushing

if we use their previous project the Witcher 3, it never pushes you to upgrade your gear, craft, or spec your character, you should just want to do it because it means you’re experiencing more of the game

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
wouldn't need to be articles like this if there were proper accessibility settings included in the game though
It should still be quite obvious that a game like this is going to induce epilepsy. The need to write an article about it just seems extremely unnecessary

if we use their previous project the Witcher 3, it never pushes you to upgrade your gear, craft, or spec your character, you should just want to do it because it means you’re experiencing more of the game
It's honestly just moronic that someone who is being paid to review and play the game not only admitted to basically ignoring everything on the side (which accounts for a large percentage of the game) and then included it as a con for her review. I don't understand why it's so hard for companies to find competent game journalists

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
It should still be quite obvious that a game like this is going to induce epilepsy. The need to write an article about it just seems extremely unnecessary
it's only obvious if cdpr explicitly states it. also, it was moreso talking about specific things that people with epilepsy should look out for/avoid considering there obviously arent proper accessibility settings to disable these things

D

Deleted member 7099

i am CD:PR this is the official QnA hey guys hope ur enjoying my game.