Cyberpunk 2077

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
can't wait for incel gamers to harass that gamespot lady for the rest of her life cuz she didn't give le wholesome cyberchungus 10/10

Matty

Proton
Nebulae
i'm gonna cyberpunch my fist through her ribcage for her heresy

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm sick of it.

I'm sick of @nexus hitting on Judy, she's so sweet and perfect and deserves better then that rotten worm. I've been with Judy, I entered the cyberspace between land and time and kissed Judy on her sweet supple moxxie lips. She's everything and more to me, and I won't let go of her now that I have her.

Nexus, this is your only warning. Stay away from Judy, she's happy with me.

Pictured: Me and Judy together ^^ our hands accidently touched and I gave her a kiss as she brought her hand back from the camera timer haha, she's so shy sometimes.

Jf79kbv_d.webp

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
idk how being intimidated =/= the game not pushing her to engage with the systems, as she says in the online review

"Well, I tried out this Minecraft thing but it didn't really tell me what to do, and didn't have much agency and crafting seemed way too complicated so I just picked flowers for my playthrough. 6/10"

The game shouldn't have to PUSH you to engage with the environment, because then that takes away the choice you have as a player. It gives you these options to do whichever side things because... It's up to you what you'd do. Obviously it showed a pop up or something saying 'Hey, you COULD help these cops if you want to' which is pushing enough.

The crafting system shouldn't have to be mandatory just in case you don't enjoy crafting shit and just want to buy your stuff pre-made. So many things are down to what you want to do as a player. If your takeaway from a game is genuinely "It didn't railroad me into doing everything" then... Idk what to tell you honestly

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
can't wait for incel gamers to harass that gamespot lady for the rest of her life cuz she didn't give le wholesome cyberchungus 10/10
le epic wholesome chungus moment sending a game reviewer death threats because they don’t like my reddit gold video game

Nebulae
alright chief you've run the zingers dry

no like i'm not joking

i thought the hypersexualised ads and all the character creation design was too much

it's like they tried to build the top of a skyscraper without building any foundations for it ig so all the stuff they do have feels really hollow and kinda twisted

whys game got a peen slider but ur pronouns based on ur voice???

whys the only trans representation in the game some weird futa advert??? (supposedly)

wheres like the really simple stuff like idk picking ur pronoun normally n stuff

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
no like i'm not joking

i thought the hypersexualised ads and all the character creation design was too much

it's like they tried to build the top of a skyscraper without building any foundations for it ig so all the stuff they do have feels really hollow and kinda twisted

whys game got a peen slider but ur pronouns based on ur voice???

whys the only trans representation in the game some weird futa advert??? (supposedly)

wheres like the really simple stuff like idk picking ur pronoun normally n stuff
because.

CD projekt red is a polish company.

Nebulae
because.

CD projekt red is a polish company.

i get they're polish but its kinda like they've added stuff that would really push the boundaries of what's currently acceptable in poland instead of doing the really basic stuff like just letting you choose your pronouns which may be less controversial than idk having a character creator that mixes up ur private parts

this is a huge company with community management centres across the world so they must have ppl who are idk a bit more tuned into this stuff right? it just seems like they've tried to do something bold without the foundation so they've just ended up with nada

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Don't get me started on this god damn poster. It is a poster that is glimpsed for .3 seconds during one of the gameplay footage things for the game (iirc) and it shows some person with probably a dick in a leotard.

Although... it's never said it's a god damn trans woman, woman or anything like that. It is a random god damn person just wearing a leotard, face looking pretty damn masculine (Reason I bring up the face being, in Cyberpunk world you could have literally whatever face you want so they chose to have a masculine face)

There's that perspective you could go to, where it's just someone that's an 80s poser doing an advert, or it's the corpos using their body for advertisement purposes, seeing them as an object rather than the person (which the artist says was the aim of the advert)
[doublepost=1607425709][/doublepost]
Also my guess on this is that it's probably more due to voice lines and stuff if I had to guess, people wouldn't be able to SAY whatever pronouns you want if I had to put a reason behind it, as much of a nice touch as it might have been

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
mfw a game that lets you be non binary is now transphobic

unless
i missed something

shut me down liberals....

Nebulae
Don't get me started on this god damn poster. It is a poster that is glimpsed for .3 seconds during one of the gameplay footage things for the game (iirc) and it shows some person with probably a dick in a leotard.

Although... it's never said it's a god damn trans woman, woman or anything like that. It is a random god damn person just wearing a leotard, face looking pretty damn masculine (Reason I bring up the face being, in Cyberpunk world you could have literally whatever face you want so they chose to have a masculine face)

There's that perspective you could go to, where it's just someone that's an 80s poser doing an advert, or it's the corpos using their body for advertisement purposes, seeing them as an object rather than the person (which the artist says was the aim of the advert)
[doublepost=1607425709][/doublepost]
Also my guess on this is that it's probably more due to voice lines and stuff if I had to guess, people wouldn't be able to SAY whatever pronouns you want if I had to put a reason behind it, as much of a nice touch as it might have been

i got that poster thing from the polygon review on it

i thought from the screenshot it might just be a small part of the world but it looks like that's p. much it

if they uh actually got to play the game that is

https://www.polygon.com/reviews/22158019/cyberpunk-2077-review-cd-projekt-red-pc-ps4-xbox-one-stadia

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i got that poster thing from the polygon review on it

i thought from the screenshot it might just be a small part of the world but it looks like that's p. much it

if they uh actually got to play the game that is

https://www.polygon.com/reviews/22158019/cyberpunk-2077-review-cd-projekt-red-pc-ps4-xbox-one-stadia
The way I see is that in this world, there SHOULDN'T be obvious trans people. You can literally get whatever parts you want ripped out of you and replaced with augmentations. Got a feminine face and want a masculine one? Get it replaced. Want a whole new grouping of genitals, hair implants, become a whole new person? Easy as putting down a couple thousand eddies. It'd almost be disconcerting to see [very obvious trans person] since not many people would want to be seen as that, and just be very very obviously the sex they identity with. And, either way, no one goes up to people saying "Hi, do you mind robbing this store with me? I'm trans btw." It's not something that's bought up a lot... or at all.

They've done the best thing they could have, make it god damn realistic. I've got a couple trans friends, trust me when I tell you they don't walk up to people saying they're trans, and would kill to live in the Cyberpunk world where their identity wouldn't even be QUESTIONED at all.

Does this necessarily mean CDPR put that much thought in it? No, but it is the best move they could've made rather than putting stereotypes in because..?

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
The way I see is that in this world, there SHOULDN'T be obvious trans people. You can literally get whatever parts you want ripped out of you and replaced with augmentations. Got a feminine face and want a masculine one? Get it replaced. Want a whole new grouping of genitals, hair implants, become a whole new person? Easy as putting down a couple thousand eddies. It'd almost be disconcerting to see [very obvious trans person] since not many people would want to be seen as that, and just be very very obviously the sex they identity with. And, either way, no one goes up to people saying "Hi, do you mind robbing this store with me? I'm trans btw." It's not something that's bought up a lot... or at all.

They've done the best thing they could have, make it god damn realistic. I've got a couple trans friends, trust me when I tell you they don't walk up to people saying their trans, and would kill to live in the Cyberpunk world where their identity wouldn't even be QUESTIONED at all.

Does this necessarily mean CDPR put that much thought in it? No, but it is the best move they could've made rather than putting stereotypes in because..?
This.

If a company has to make a trans character appear overtly trans, then they're doing it wrong and the consumers have the wrong impression as to who transgender people are.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
mfw a game that lets you be non binary is now transphobic

unless
i missed something

shut me down liberals....

I still don't understand the tweets from the transgender community twitter account that people should pirate 2077 and pay the 70ndollars to transgender models instead

I think people just want a reason toncomplain