Cyberpunk 2077

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
reminds me of one of my good friends
he lives in a cabin he built in the absolute middle of nowhere, this is actually his like 2nd i think? cabin since the first one burnt down for unknown reasons. now he just kinda lives up there with his little farm of chickens. he gives chicken updates every now and again
I used to have animals back on my old family farm

Now I have to kill them so they don’t eat my fucking ground wires and knaw on my fucking support beams

I’m lucky to get 400 kB/s MAX on a really good day

Playing videos on 1080p60fps is unheard of for me, I don’t know how they look

Reactions: List

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Just as the internet is now turning into hot spoiler zone, can we all agree not to post any 'in-game footage' that wasn't by CDreds marketing team until it releases?

E: at-least not without the spoiler tag

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Just as the internet is now turning into hot spoiler zone, can we all agree not to post any 'in-game footage' that wasn't by CDreds marketing team until it releases?
Yeah please do this

I don't mind people discussing shit, especially when the game is out - just use spoilers please!

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae

E: at-least not without the spoiler tag
I am going out of my way to block any and all videos on the game from YouTube so I can go in completely blind

I have absolutely zero expectations but I’m still hyped to play it

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
i've been nervously reading curator reviews and other opinion pieces across the internet just to get an idea of how people at large are reacting to the game. only a fraction of the negative reviews actually talk about the game itself; the rest are complaints about how the game is "sjw propaganda" or something.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
yeah but uuuuuuuuuuh support the devs
those mfs were working 16 hour days
60 dollars is a lot of cash id love to but alas i have no disposable income and even if i did thats a huge chunk of a monthly paycheck (300 € on average)

i love the devs for the work they do but buying games on release just isnt possible outside of western countries