date fuckups

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Fair actually, I worded it poorly. Then again I suppose I don't do casual hookups really so all of my encounters have come as a result of actually being in relationships or flirting with someone who I'm already friends with and not just chatting a stranger up (which I'm sure I could do if I put my mind to it).
casual stuff is great if you protect yourself properly, and (for me personally) is a pretty good way to start off something

or you can get a baby and chlamydia scare, like some people

: )

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Are you okay
0ea0dfec3a.jpg

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
never been on a date cause i aint got time for hoes

100% on that grind these bitches just tryin to drag me down

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Hot take: all people who say they're above tinder, don't have time for it or throw shade at people who use it are the very same people who are too socially insecure, weird or ashy to get anything meaningful out of using it besides an empty inbox

Fake it till you make it bros

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
yeah i would rather you be from there so i dont ever have to see your posts ever fuck you
yeah im sure youve had past experiences with not wanting to see africans you racist

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
im heavily racist
image0.png

ot:
if i wasn’t completely socially inept in secondary school i think i’d have had a very different experience

take it if it’s there, gamers

it’s goin well now but fuck man

D

Deleted member 22

I showed up to a date fully bombed out of my mind and when I was struggling to make small talk I told her I was at this very resturant a year ago for my grandfathers funeral banquet