date fuckups

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
How'd she take it cram
she called me dumb and laid on her bed holding her head for like ten minutes
[doublepost=1602456241][/doublepost]
Hot take: all people who say they're above tinder, don't have time for it or throw shade at people who use it are the very same people who are too socially insecure, weird or ashy to get anything meaningful out of using it besides an empty inbox

Fake it till you make it bros
tinder has never worked for me, ever. literally the only girls i ever got were ones i actually walked up and talked to irl lol. i think i'm just repulsive through text

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
First time we slept together I was v tired and v drunk and accidentally said

“night mummy”

idk what’s stranger, the fact that I said mummy or that fact that I don’t even sleep with women

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
organised a date, was gonna be good, but trains were cancelled and we never bothered re-arranging so that was that

there’s worse but cba

the trains were cancelled so trains got cancelled for another date
[doublepost=1602470202][/doublepost]take him to wagamamas
chicken is raw
show him place in city
it's closed
try to take him to another place in city
get lost
hummmmmmg

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
chicks are literally on tinder for the exact same reason dudes are

what is this double standard lmao just wear rubber and you're good

its not a double standard???

i shame all my friends who use tinder, they say, 'yeah, i know its pretty weak'.

D

Deleted member 22

I go on dating app message a dude who looks relatively good just can't tell for sure because of hoodie and phone blocking face

I send him my face he (surprisingly) says cute

Ask for facepic

He sends it

Hes 6'3 blonde pretty masculine looking, has on a fucking great hawaiian shirt

I say "daaaamn"

He says "lol thanks"

I say, trying to crack a joke so I dont seem boring, "I was reacting to the shirt but you're pretty cute :grinning:"

He says "oh bye. Thats embarrassing."

Regret.
[doublepost=1602490315][/doublepost]Also heres a possible future date fuckup, hasnt happened yet but I think its bound to

someone gets in the car, I turn my spotify premium on and turn the speakers up, its just 80s new wave groups

They get very uncomfortable and leave or start laughing at me

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Whats the secret to dodging these? What are the warning signs?
She recommended a restaurant, doesn't discuss whether or not you are splitting before you meet up, orders expensive things (depends on occupation) and doesn't being a purse

I'm very insistant on splitting 50/50, and usually bring it up casually an few times to see if I'm brushed off

florek

Electron
Nebulae
She recommended a restaurant, doesn't discuss whether or not you are splitting before you meet up, orders expensive things (depends on occupation) and doesn't being a purse

I'm very insistant on splitting 50/50, and usually bring it up casually an few times to see if I'm brushed off
or alternatively, just have a friend who rents a sports car, then to the good ol' gold digger prank to see if she's "one of those" for an instant write-off

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
in the song wap megan the stallion claims that "when she ride the dick imma spell my name" and now all i can imagine is a bunch of millbags from west belfast being like

G R À I N N E

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
in the song wap megan the stallion claims that "when she ride the dick imma spell my name" and now all i can imagine is a bunch of millbags from west belfast being like

G R À I N N E
im inclined to believe my boy austin j owens, writer of WAP has some untold trauma with lines like

bJnBI89.png

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
not really a date fuckup but

when i was in basic i was caught staring at one of the 4th bn drill instructors (she didnt have a ring and was pretty good looking) while i was in formation

needless to say, i got a little extra attention from my own drill instructors in the sandpit that day

not worth it boys