D

Deleted member 22

Do The Road RP nix the zombies just have depressing apocalyptic wasteland

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
sounds like an interesting concept

but it aint gonna work

i can already see people not wanting to play after a couple of weeks due to how rare food is going to be and how food is one of the main things in terms of survival and keeping your character

i mean whats worse

dying to some random ass s2k paste
or
dying because you had no food

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
not sure if it's been bought up

but how do you keep it fresh? i mean even the show couldn't do that
After a certain point you probably don't, and just swap to growing your own.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
honestly if you're hell-bent on zombies, don't do walking dead, something like TLOURP would be better
has more substance than
"zobime"

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
honestly if you're hell-bent on zombies, don't do walking dead, something like TLOURP would be better
has more substance than
"zobime"

open world stuff like zombie rp would require staff to have some form of narrative every now and again

D

Deleted member 4795

So I specifically said we'd try to avoid that. The last thing you want is people to have year long characters who won't do anything out of fear of losing their character.

Quite a lot of good and constructive ideas here.

I didn't mean that as a bad thing.

The emotional experience of such an event would be quite fun. I really enjoyed the Telltale Walking Dead games and one of the reasons those games were so good IMO was the emotional response spawned out of loss. If this project does even come into existence and this type of mechanic is not present I'm sure it would be fine but don't think that everybody would hate having stuff like that.

D

Deleted member 4795

The more I think about this, the more I begin to like the idea.

The seed has been planted.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i'd play the fuck out of this

just really the same issue as stasiman and any other rp server; namely you gotta keep a consistent narrative and good rp hubs for people to interact. second people feel lonely or don't get the engagement they expect they stop playing. world like this is kind of designed to be empty so the whole thing would be a bit of a tightrope methinks.

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i'd play the fuck out of this

just really the same issue as stasiman and any other rp server; namely you gotta keep a consistent narrative and good rp hubs for people to interact. second people feel lonely or don't get the engagement they expect they stop playing. world like this is kind of designed to be empty so the whole thing would be a bit of a tightrope methinks.

oh my god ford Anderson just got bitten due to lag

Reactions: List