• No

• No, but... (comment below)

• Other (comment below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Before we start thinking about what addons, weapons or side factions we should add, its important not to forget the core fundamental of the server: the faction lead. They are the people who drive the server's playability and culture, but far too often we've seen low activity, lack of effort, low quality within the forum RP documents, and even improper behaviour. HL2:RP and WW3 RP should be similar in terms of faction management, however, the latter was frequently slacking.

By overplaying S2K we are ignoring the faction lead issues that we've had in the past. Nobody likes S2K on its own, they would have just played your regular shooters if that was the case. Instead they like the balance. Coalition was always the lower quality faction, unsurprisingly, the same imbalance existed in the Globalist favouring player ratio.

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
Before we start thinking about what addons, weapons or side factions we should add, its important not to forget the core fundamental of the server: the faction lead. They are the people who drive the server's playability and culture, but far too often we've seen low activity, lack of effort, low quality within the forum RP documents, and even improper behaviour. HL2:RP and WW3 RP should be similar in terms of faction management, however, the latter was frequently slacking.

By overplaying S2K we are ignoring the faction lead issues that we've had in the past. Nobody likes S2K on its own, they would have just played your regular shooters if that was the case. Instead they like the balance. Coalition was always the lower quality faction, unsurprisingly, the same imbalance existed in the Globalist favouring player ratio.
fyi. everything's ready (weapons scripts etc etc). just setting and some stuff isnt

Reactions: List

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
Nothing is truly ready in the WW3:RP community when it comes to weapon pack decision making.
weapon pack's huge, compared to the hl2rp one.
fuckton of civvie guns, WW2, homemade, soviet.
even melees, and some unusual guns

not every weapon was even used in stasiland, suppose it doesnt need a lot of changes

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
weapon pack's huge, compared to the hl2rp one.
fuckton of civvie guns, WW2, homemade, soviet.
even melees, and some unusual guns

not every weapon was even used in stasiland, suppose it doesnt need a lot of changes
I want a Mosin Nagant

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
As for picking faction leads and such.
Best to have a potential staff team ready, then assign leads.
Could be same people who did it on stasiland, or someone else

uncle kev

jerry
Nebulae
The most important fact for me is two directly opposing factions that both:

A) Have the means to fight each other (weapons etc. easy to obtain)
B) Can do so whenever they wish (subject to rules)

Two factions fighting is, in my opinion, the best model that doesn't require staff to babysit and micromanage everything, having to make event after event to drive the story.

D

Deleted member 243

COs should be application only, starting off from the first CO rank (i'd say lieutenant or second lieutenant)

NCOs shouldn't be picked based on their shooting ability. countless times have i been subjected to glue sniffers that lead the patrol and get us all killed

i just really want to play ww3rp again

sambo

biased shitlord
Nebulae
sci-fi titanfall/star citizen-type setting would be cool with the players being mercs for megacorporations on colonies