Don't Stay in School

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I am genuinely sick of being everyone's punching bag. Alright? Like... Just...
I'm a fucking person, and noone treats me like a person. They treat me like a fucking object.
I have feelings too.

banner3.png

:^)

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
@Warwick i know you have some opinions about this guy

but yeah this guy's a fucking nutjob

i learned my human rights in year 9 lol
I learned most of what he says in second year economics in high school.
Keep in mind that this mafuka is American, talking about American schools.

We in Europe have very different school systems, in Highschool most countries get to choose an 'area' to focus on, thus already choosing subjects that interest them and will be useful to them later in life.

Loser probably didn't get a job because his hair is red and black and long. Who the fuck would want to hire a guy like that?
Yet he has a bunch of videos with over 1million views, probably earning way more then you ever will simply out of that :))

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Yet he has a bunch of videos with over 1million views, probably earning way more then you ever will simply out of that

seems to just prove himself wrong. if he's making tons of money from exploiting dumb liberals like himself for hits, then obviously he's made a niche path for himself in life and while I wouldn't take the same methods to earn my meals; it's a free world and he can go and do that. I'll probably end up making more than him, or at least saving more than him. Can't say I'm jealous though, look at the fag.

Reactions: List