Don't Stay in School

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
GUYS STAY IN sCHOOL!!!!

TODAY we did verbal ROLEPLAY!!!!!!
I REPEAT, ROLEPLAY!!!! ISN'T THAT the BEST THING????!?!?!?

WE ROLEPLAYED ORDERING SMOKE ALARMS OFF OF A WHOLESALER AND I OUT-ROLEPLAYED EVEryONE MAN I LOVE ROLEPLAY!!!!!
SCHOOL IS BEST!!!!!!

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
half of his shit he is complaining about not learning can be fucking found out with like a 10 minute search on google

what a fucking pleb

Reactions: List

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
I went to a shit ass school and a shit ass 6th form and I can manage finances n shit - know how to get a job and what to do in said job, I know what to spend my money on and when I can treat myself. This is a lesson best taught by yourself, do your own research - or better yet, have someone who already does this teach you, such as a parent.

"I wasn't taught about money in school." is such a shite excuse. If you can't take the time to learn this stuff out of school then to be frank you deserve the little cardboard box you live in.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I love how my post got deleted for some reason, yet I already had calmed it down from what it was. I'm tired of senseless kids who think that the UN and human rights are actually worth a damn. The rights worth dying for are being infringed and we keep adding retardedly optimistic rights. Like the right to the Internet, food water, etc.. Only guarantee a right if it's something you truly can enforce globally, or don't bother.

Education is, has and always will be a privilege and it should be. When stupid people get education; they don't become smart, they become pretentious, naïve, and dumber than ever.

I'd bet you if you gave the guy in the video a college education, he'd soak up all the bullshit and actually manage to become less intelligent.

It's a bit stupid how mods delete your post when op asks for your thoughts on the video.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I love how my post got deleted for some reason, yet I already had calmed it down from what it was. I'm tired of senseless kids who think that the UN and human rights are actually worth a damn. The rights worth dying for are being infringed and we keep adding retardedly optimistic rights. Like the right to the Internet, food water, etc.. Only guarantee a right if it's something you truly can enforce globally, or don't bother.

Education is, has and always will be a privilege and it should be. When stupid people get education; they don't become smart, they become pretentious, naïve, and dumber than ever.

I'd bet you if you gave the guy in the video a college education, he'd soak up all the bullshit and actually manage to become less intelligent.

It's a bit stupid how mods delete your post when op asks for your thoughts on the video.

If you think needing food and water is a retardedly optimistic right, Then you sir need a college education.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
If you think needing food and water is a retardedly optimistic right, Then you sir need a college education.

I have one and I'll use it to get a job so that I don't need a right that so the gracious UN doesn't have to mandate my right to get myself food. How is the UN keeping up with all those starving people in the world? Christ, I can't believe all those people's rights are being infringed.

No, that's stupid. Get up and get your own shake of a stick. The way we throw around the term "rights" is ridiculous. They're thoughtful ideas of what we wish everyone could have. Life doesn't work like that.

Lutic

loser
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I have one and I'll use it to get a job so that I don't need a right that so the gracious UN doesn't have to mandate my right to get myself food. How is the UN keeping up with all those starving people in the world? Christ, I can't believe all those people's rights are being infringed.

No, that's stupid. Get up and get your own shake of a stick. The way we throw around the term "rights" is ridiculous. They're thoughtful ideas of what we wish everyone could have. Life doesn't work like that.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHADAFUK UP LOL xDD

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
if he wants to learn stocks and tax then he should've taken business or used google lmao
and if you want to learn political and current events then they teach you that in life skills; i literally learnt about the current war in ukraine by my history teacher so i dont know what hes on about there either

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
People don't understand that this would require teachers to actually learn themselves without giving personal biases or bad advice. Some teachers are old and can't be assed. Unions prevent solid Education and governments prevent solid funding.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
honestly school systems are just fine. school is for academia, not to teach you how to live. that's the job of your parents and other adults you know. what's the saying again? "it takes a village to raise a child"?

Nebulae
Why does he have to rap?
To be hip and appeal to the kiddies? He will only scare people away when looking like that.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Why does he have to rap?
To be hip and appeal to the kiddies? He will only scare people away when looking like that.
i personally think its a rather unique way to bring over the message, i'd rather have this than some boring fellow in a suit explaining it