Don't Stay in School

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
no i mean, what if you're a person with parents that do not know how to operate in society? Or you don't have parents at all?
I can't help you, then. Looks like you were meant to be a social outcast if even your parents were two.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
You're joking. Right?
No, I'm not joking. And if you think I am then FUCK OFF because I don't need people that tell me if I am joking or not. Isn't it obvious? It's actually embarassing how you don't want to contribute to this thread in anyway and just flat out refuse other people's opinions by asking them if they are joking in an actually sarcastic/offensive way. I am ASHAMED of your behaviour, Expax. I did not expect such immaturity from you, you know? I really hope this serves you as a life lesson, and make sure to actually contribute to this thread next time.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
I can't help you, then. Looks like you were meant to be a social outcast if even your parents were two.
that's what this guy is trying to say, many parents don't raise the child good enough for him to act correctly in society, which is what he wants to get done at school, just because your parents have a job, got some money and stuff, won't mean that they are good parents

Reactions: List

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
then u cant go to school either way lol
wmTo2tA.png

List above is the basic human rights.
Education is a basic human right and these rights and freedoms can not be taken away from any person no matter their situation.
[doublepost=1465545655][/doublepost]
that's what this guy is trying to say, many parents don't raise the child good enough for him to act correctly in society, which is what he wants to get done at school
this guy gets it

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
that's what this guy is trying to say, many parents don't raise the child good enough for him to act correctly in society, which is what he wants to get done at school
There are bad parents, and there are good parents. If parents can't bother to teach a child right manners from wrong, then they are bad parents. Simple as that. It's not the job of a school to teach a child basic interaction with the environment. The school is there to teach about various topics, enhance a child's mind and allow them to discover their future path for themselves.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
There are bad parents, and there are good parents. If parents can't bother to teach a child right manners from wrong, then they are bad parents. Simple as that. It's not the job of a school to teach a child basic interaction with the environment. The school is there to teach about various topics, enhance a child's mind and allow them to discover their future path for themselves.
omfg chickun srsly.
you are missing the point, sure school can do that but they also need to show a child HOW TO FUCKING GET AROUND IN SOCIETY.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
expax my friend

you're the cringe-thread as a person

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
omfg chickun srsly.
you are missing the point, sure school can do that but they also need to show a child HOW TO FUCKING GET AROUND IN SOCIETY.
I told you thats your parents job??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If they managed to find out how to pay taxes and don't get arrested, then they are able to teach you?????

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
I told you thats your parents job??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If they managed to find out how to pay taxes and don't get arrested, then they are able to teach you?????
but what if your parents are irresponsible?

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae

just because your parent can pay the bills doesnt mean she have to be good