Escape From Tarkov

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
who wanna group up in the prewipe events?
probably gonna stay out as I skipped the last wipe, although if you still fancy grouping for the next wipe, I'll be jumping in again.
hoping I don't feel too bait&switch by the wipe update this time around

Reactions: List

Ace

angsty teen looking for attention
Nebulae
im looking to get back into the game with the next wipe. haven't played since april-ish, but rn im still level 40 or so.

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
how much is this game? (cheapest option)

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
how much is this game? (cheapest option)
30 i believe. but it's christmas sale now

also

oh-my-god-its-happening.jpg

wipe tomorrow

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Looks like we might get the content updates all the tarkov youtubers swore we'd get last wipe lmao

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae

Audio in this genre is pain, only one I've seen to do it in a really good way is Hunt.

i died at fucking usec camp to an svd close range. guess who didn't hear the SVD for the 15 shots he took at me from 5m

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
i died at fucking usec camp to an svd close range. guess who didn't hear the SVD for the 15 shots he took at me from 5m
same. spawned in the middle of some god forsaken lake filled to the brim with trees and vegetation in forest, not a soul in sight
I decide to walk towards my goal of finding jager note
instantly im surrounded by like 2 guys shooting at me from god knows where, no idea where they are even though i was in a declination surrounded by higher terrain, get shot to death, not a sound in sight except bullet crack
???????????