Escape From Tarkov

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i have it installed, but i haven't touched it for a second
im a level 5 plebian that is not well versed with the maps. we could duo up some time if you'd like?

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
The game is dead boring now.

It's been the same thing for the past couple of wipes... no real changes.

I'm still just waiting for that big update that actually does something with the game.

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
If anyone fancies playing Marauders sometime though, give me a bell. good bit of fun there

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
streets is next patch apparently ill try it then

i do love tarkov but i do miss old tarkov where it felt like it was a fucking economy sim

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
streets is next patch apparently ill try it then

i do love tarkov but i do miss old tarkov where it felt like it was a fucking economy sim
honestly i stopped believing what nikita said in what will be in next patch ever since they started talking abt hideout lol

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
special elite mercenary with arthritis
tfw 5.56 recoil is so light you can hold it to your crotch while firing auto and nothing happens, but in this game it sends you to the moon faster than elon will after you call blue checkmarks dipshits

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I don't really care about recoil,
I just wish there were missions/ quests that were fun to complete and not designed to fuck you over every opportunity.
(Cough - quests undoing progress when you die, having to take quest items across maps that are lost when you die - cough.)

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
I don't really care about recoil,
I just wish there were missions/ quests that were fun to complete and not designed to fuck you over every opportunity.
(Cough - quests undoing progress when you die, having to take quest items across maps that are lost when you die - cough.)
cough pve cough

i enjoy the game, but the fact that its pvp just discourages me from playing because i suck at shooters

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
cough pve cough

i enjoy the game, but the fact that its pvp just discourages me from playing because i suck at shooters
look up singleplayer tarkov if u want to play tarkov pve

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
cough pve cough

escape from prypiat (a stalker anomaly modpack) might work better for you then. I play Gamma and it really hits the niche of what Tarkov could've been (travel survival shooter with realistic hardcore elements when it came down to equipment and performance of ballistics), obviously you're gonna have the issue of dealing with mutants and shit but it's not that bad once you get used to it.