ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
db1f6bcefbb3f915cb67dee0f60692eb.png

strong start like

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
do jaegar (best trader) and go lighthouse, get stacks of cash, buy your way through gunsmith.
huh. i've just been grinding through the woods quests, honestly the worst map for me imho (I've died twice to extract campers there now, one was a group of four ffs).

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
huh. i've just been grinding through the woods quests, honestly the worst map for me imho (I've died twice to extract campers there now, one was a group of four ffs).

yah honestly you need to go into woods with the rattiest mindset. also sticking to the shore by sawmill is safer than the other option to cross the map tbh.
once you get past jaegars wood quests he turns into one of my favourite traders, no needing to find five rare items, or killing 50 scavs with a certain loadout on a certain map, just fun challenging quests that feel somewhat open ended.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
yah honestly you need to go into woods with the rattiest mindset. also sticking to the shore by sawmill is safer than the other option to cross the map tbh.
once you get past jaegars wood quests he turns into one of my favourite traders, no needing to find five rare items, or killing 50 scavs with a certain loadout on a certain map, just fun challenging quests that feel somewhat open ended.
eh, both deaths happened right at the outskirts extract point, the journey up to that point is always relatively safe bar places like the USEC camp of course. i'll give lighthouse a shot, i've heard the loot tables are busted there so hopefully it'll be good

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
eh, both deaths happened right at the outskirts extract point, the journey up to that point is always relatively safe bar places like the USEC camp of course. i'll give lighthouse a shot, i've heard the loot tables are busted there so hopefully it'll be good
rn lighthouse is still juiced, a lot of people going to water treatment or lighthouse island for the expansion loot, leaving chalet completely open and untouched with tons of loot there, and southern road always open right next to it. ~500k for 10 minute raids.

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
woods is still very viable for loot
suppressor/attachment shack makes you 50-150k each time, usually has boxes of good 5.45 and some decent attachments
sniper rock bunker has high chance of spawning vases, lions, goldchains
i stay away from the north of the map it fucking sucks (old woods ftw)

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
rn lighthouse is still juiced, a lot of people going to water treatment or lighthouse island for the expansion loot, leaving chalet completely open and untouched with tons of loot there, and southern road always open right next to it. ~500k for 10 minute raids.
good to know lmao

Reactions: List

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
wdu mean old woods for the win homie you'd rush into sawmill with a pp-91 and get mad that you got sniped by a sniper in a bush surrounding the sawmill.

but yah new expansion ruined woods tbhtbh
it worked a lot more times than it didn't with a kedr-b
run up to guard spawn 1, hs. run up to shturman. hs. loot. kill guard 2. loot. run.