Escape From Tarkov

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Hidden caches I assume?

I get anything good and now I'm like whatever since I'll just have it sit in my stash until lvl 20.

Basically, game ruined! Cya next time whenever I have more things to complain about!
it wasn't even a stash run. I just spawned interchange and I had shit spawn so i checked the nearest stash and instantly got blessed.

Reactions: List

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
just get good lol
7349391f968c709c7a315156127e8604.png

pBhFA898Dux2_owg0JEj8M_xHI3QehiXRNhAR27Ce6-BM2Yi8SrWkCiJVrDGB2a31IHX2KMDHw=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
whats up with getting shot at by a scav, shooting back, killing them and losing scav karma

am i meant to just stand there and let him kill me

lol I was playing solo-scav and made contact with a player and we were chums dropped him a nice hunter i got.

then another player-scav started shooting at me, hit me and my new friend dropped his ass and then all the ai-scavs lit him up.

:(

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
just get good lol
i love not being able to play the game because i refuse to sell barter items for 1/4000th of the cost to traders and as such have no stash space to do anything whatsoever because i didn't pay £120 for a unity beta game

and then they decided to double the amount of grind you need to do to alleviate this problem

it's really epic and cool

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
That's on you
Even as someone who agrees,
if you run out of stash space you are directly playing the game wrong
you have the flea and specific backpacks to give you more space than you already get (which is something you shouldn't fill up an entire stash with, since guns take space)
i used to run out of space 24/7
then i learned how to do stuff properly
if you have something that's all over and common don't be afraid to sell it, keeping items for quests down the line is a bad idea

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
That's on you
Even as someone who agrees,
you have the flea and specific backpacks to give you more space than you already get (which is something you shouldn't fill up an entire stash with, since guns take space)
i used to run out of space 24/7
then i learned how to do stuff properly
if you have something that's all over and common don't be afraid to sell it, keeping items for quests down the line is a bad idea
It is just a game man.
How can you play it wrong?
Also
Why
Are
Your
I am angr

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
you have the flea
this man clearly did not play this wipe and it shows

lvl 20 till flea so instead of selling valuable stuff for their actual price u really gotta downplay urself and sell things for a lot cheaper

80% survival rate but still at 500k despite leaving every raid with filled slots cos i either hoard for flea or the shit i sell doesnt even cover my kit lmao

and actually trying to working on your hideout is a lot more of a struggle now early game but i managed to get everything lvl 1 aside from water collector

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
nevermind the fact half the shit you find you'll actually need, so you have to hoard 58918589 items by default like 12 light bulbs and 8 knives and then u need a MOTOR to complete a set so you've got 15 sets just sitting around on top of the shit you want to keep to sell at Flea 20 fucking levels later (on top of 26 years of grinding and getting even more shit + all your kits for future raids)

no you can't just "buy more backpacks" andrew, the game, that wants to make money, heavily incentivizes you to dole out 75 euro dollares pound (that actually becomes 100 euro dollares pound because VATS to russia are 25% because of transfer rates unless you send nikita 9000 rubles in a shoebox directly)

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
there's a reason why the game is in eternal beta
don't have to offer refunds in many countries if you charge for beta access instead of buying a game

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i’m struggling on money really bad

i’m too scared to lose my guns because i suck at The Game

also don’t take advice from andrew he was saying 6 pages ago he’ll never play again because nikita bad

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
theres a lot of people on this thread who talk and think a lot about the game despite not playing this wipe and it really makes you go hmmm

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
worst thing about this game are the complainers lmaaaaaaaaaao

shits on everyones fun if you dont want to play the game dont play the fuckin game no one cares about your conspiracy theory of nikita being putin's little cousin stealing oil money from the west who gives a fuck

not talking about andrew in particular just people that play this game in general, esp if you're playing with them in a group

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
worst thing about this game are the complainers lmaaaaaaaaaao

shits on everyones fun if you dont want to play the game dont play the fuckin game no one cares about your conspiracy theory of nikita being putin's little cousin stealing oil money from the west who gives a fuck

not talking about andrew in particular just people that play this game in general, esp if you're playing with them in a group
polish