Escape From Tarkov

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
worst thing about this game are the complainers lmaaaaaaaaaao

shits on everyones fun if you dont want to play the game dont play the fuckin game no one cares about your conspiracy theory of nikita being putin's little cousin stealing oil money from the west who gives a fuck

not talking about andrew in particular just people that play this game in general, esp if you're playing with them in a group

I love this part of everything because it's almost schizophrenic how some things are and were
Friend of mine used to play more than us, would use the tarkov discord for groups. Lo and behold, I mean of course when you play in a large group and you say "who is this" and someone you've never met identifies themselves, it'll make an issue - but he has stories of all the strange complaints people'd make. It's akin to squads on fortnite, with how you'd hear people in their late 20's make up issues in their head as to why they died.

i'll probably play with the same friends again this wipe but i've no clue when or where since my microphone's on its way out as of three days ago

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
80% survival rate but still at 500k despite leaving every raid with filled slots cos i either hoard for flea or the shit i sell doesnt even cover my kit lmao
Exactly.

They nerfed our ways of making money -- But our stuff is still incredibly expensive, compared to the sell price of loot.

You need to sell at least 8 "bolts" scripts to pay for an entire lowest-tier kit. On the flea-market a single one will turn a profit.

You find a 2x2 gas-tank worth literally about 150k roubles on flea, and you sell it to therapist for 31k (doesn't even cover a low-tier gun).

Maybe we're just meant to play with the stuff we find in-raid lol? Are traders being outphased? 0_0

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
UtJCUEV.jpg

stirrup moment

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i’m struggling on money really bad

i’m too scared to lose my guns because i suck at The Game

also don’t take advice from andrew he was saying 6 pages ago he’ll never play again because nikita bad
i will bring u guns trains and we can die together

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
i love not being able to play the game because i refuse to sell barter items for 1/4000th of the cost to traders and as such have no stash space to do anything whatsoever because i didn't pay £120 for a unity beta game

and then they decided to double the amount of grind you need to do to alleviate this problem

it's really epic and cool

we mock gold crowns cause they’re just impulse buyer freaks

“b-but the season pass needs the 140 dollar version I’m just future proofing!!!”

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
anyone can ask me to join in, my game's updated
if you want some fallback i'm down to give someone my starter guns if you find yourself in a tough spot

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
bcvztq.png

imagine having a 35 k/d and a 94% survival ratio but having less than 750k after buying nothing and having a full stash for 30 years

nl2noa.png

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
eemaa7.jpg

kill all redditors and eod players i have been micro managing pixels on a screen for 30 minutes just so i can fucking play tomorrow

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5162

i think you're gonna have to sell all of the bartering shit to dealers, unless you want to deal with no-space issue in your stash
keep the armor, weapons and rigs to yourself for future use

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
and actually trying to working on your hideout is a lot more of a struggle now early game but i managed to get everything lvl 1 aside from water collector
how tf did you get solar
[doublepost=1625204231][/doublepost]
i’m too scared to lose my guns because i suck at The Game
scav run, extract early with shit you pick up on the way/from corpses
take the gats you get apart, replace shit parts out and use them

otherwise sell your shit on flea if you make it to level 20 and buy cheap shit, no gear fear
[doublepost=1625204535][/doublepost]
31k (doesn't even cover a low-tier gun).
maybe they're trying to incentivize barter + ratting?

you can get an ak from prapor for 3 tins of stew

You need to sell at least 8 "bolts" scripts to pay for an entire lowest-tier kit. On the flea-market a single one will turn a profit.
screws + 1 bolt gives you a stechkin auto

find them all the time on interchange, easy way to rat

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
eemaa7.jpg

kill all redditors and eod players i have been micro managing pixels on a screen for 30 minutes just so i can fucking play tomorrow

god i can't wait to open up the reddit and have that one douchebags thread updooted with the title [Nikita, Thank You] because he just made the company an extra 100 grand from these fuckers going gold crown

FUCK BSG HOLY SHIT
[doublepost=1625214194][/doublepost]
9302eedf4fb7429e7a452beede60d315.png

nikita is so gifted wow this is the REAL intended consequence of the mechanic

till you get rushed and it defeats the mechanic because your gun jammed randomly defending yourself

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
how well does the game run
ive heard that its badly optimised from some then its alright from others

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
how well does the game run
ive heard that its badly optimised from some then its alright from others
good pc = run good
coal fired pc = run bad

optimization is pretty poggers i have games that look half as good and also run at half the fps

D

Deleted member 5162

shit internet = netcode fucks you over every 6th game or so
this

if you have a ping over 150, you will get kicked from the server with your character still in-game, until someone finds and shoots you in the head, taking away all the loot.