Escape From Tarkov

Nebulae
eMpfyZq.png

im so shit at this game lol

lost essentially all of my starter gear stuff aside from the pistols. i insured it but i'm not sure if it's gonna come back since they were m4s and mp5s.

probably gonna have to bankrupt myself buying sks'

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
eMpfyZq.png

lost essentially all of my starter gear stuff aside from the pistols. i insured it but i'm not sure if it's gonna come back since they were m4s and mp5s.

scav runs are the way

D

Deleted member 5162

>you need level 20 for flea
>you need to do these quests in order to access to a particular gun attachment
>you need to do these quests in order to gain a cheaper-access to things
>you need this amount of money to buy this

bitch stfu, i just want to get tacticool gear instead of grinding my ass off
this is a painful process and probably going to take me a month to get there lol
INVEk0V.png

eMpfyZq.png

man i feel bad for you, start of the wipes are always tough because the servers are crawling with players and they're everywhere

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
eMpfyZq.png

headshot the chonkers with da 9 milly

grachillionaire grindset
[doublepost=1625235861][/doublepost]
bitch stfu, i just want to get tacticool gear instead of grinding my ass off
u a bitch
head eyes gang

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
tried a few, only 3 were successful with not much valuable loot

think im just kinda ass at aiming in this game tbh, i don't think i've won a single fight against a player yet
yeah it’ll take time but you’ll get there

i’m talking like i’m good
i am not good

but me (sigma male (awesome)) capable of improvement.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
if someone buys me tarkov ill give u a kar on the server (real)

Nebulae
headshot the chonkers with da 9 milly

grachillionaire grindset
i can hardly kill people with the sks or an m4 i doubt i'll have much luck shooting people with anything else

idk why but none of the muscle memory from other fps games has really transferred over to tarkov, i suck ass at aiming in this game

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i can hardly kill people with the sks or an m4 i doubt i'll have much luck shooting people with anything else

idk why but none of the muscle memory from other fps games has really transferred over to tarkov, i suck ass at aiming in this game
mainly because its very little like other shooting games, it's got the jarg aim swinging from squad but none of the movement penalties from source games because it's simulated with gunswing instead of a backwards realtime bullet spread solution
next wipe it'll probably be a lot more approachable for people who play other stuff because the big chunky dudes will be weighed down and everyone will have to stop to shoot

you should probably play with a friend while you're learning the game besides for extracts and the like

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae

It'll grow on you.

I don't remember why I even continued playing back it released.. I was so terrible, even though I was half-decent in other fps games.

But then suddenly you start getting the hang of it.