Escape From Tarkov

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
2pW2Rk8.png

nightime woods is fucking terrifying without any NODs or a flashlight, but i got the jaeger message thing done so it worked

it cost me an arm though

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

killed some scavs by reflex as scav

lowkey dont like the new mechanics around it i just want to shoot every n word in sight
i like it a lot when people just chill with you but since more other player scavs will shoot you than be nice to you its kind of fucking annoying
guy tries to murder me but misses his shots, i shoot him back - LOST 0.02 WITH FENCE
thanks bro

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
i like it a lot when people just chill with you but since more other player scavs will shoot you than be nice to you its kind of fucking annoying
guy tries to murder me but misses his shots, i shoot him back - LOST 0.02 WITH FENCE
thanks bro
Yeah but like to get 6.00 reputation you have to shoot 600 hostiles... Never in 10 lifetimes will I achieve this!

So now I just shoot everyone I see.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
thanks bro
bro there was this one fella I wanted to help extract from factory, gave him an Esmarch and walked him to extract

I dropped him all my gear before leaving and when we were extracting he shot me and another friendly scav in the mouth

Hate em
[doublepost=1625316689][/doublepost]
Yeah but like to get 6.00 reputation you have to shoot 600 hostiles... Never in 10 lifetimes will I achieve this!

So now I just shoot everyone I see.
You can get rep by doing scav pmc extracts and smth else I can't remember

E: vehicle extracts I just remembered, you get 0.20

Reactions: List