Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
6913dc9f0f6d2641975e550011774a13.png

check your stashes brothers

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
i feel like the direction this game's going is it's trying to rid it of players like pestily and the likes (solo maniac cod players who pop oblodos every raid).
nikita said he doesnt intend for eft to be played solo, so we're gonna see it morph into a cod-squad lookalike.
this patch just makes me suicidal honestly i dont need to play it to know i wont reach level 10 in the next three weeks so idk what to do anymore. is this game worth playing if i need to invest hours into it or should i just buy insurgency and zero hour and ground branch and do the same shit

i feel like when they make russia 2028 that's when i'll play but you cant have cool tacticool play rn, or this patch at all, since gear will be harder to get

D

Deleted member 5162

new rig, level 5, 4x3 space but gives that much slots, from a stash, found a gzhel in stash too
ground stashes
oh you're talking about ground caches, not about my stash lol
there's a reason as to why people made maps with ground caches marked, people do runs for them and then gtfo

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
so killing raiders as a scav also counts towards lowering your reputation with fence apparently

aren't raiders meant to be distinct from scavs as a faction?

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
so killing raiders as a scav also counts towards lowering your reputation with fence apparently

can't wait to find out that nikita just copy-pasted the scav code and changed a few textures

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
can't wait to find out that nikita just copy-pasted the scav code and changed a few textures
if there was a reason for it then it'd at least make sense, but rn i'm just bewildered

also fellas how do i do a PMC run without getting tradekilled constantly, it's happened every time now, even when ratting

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

psure nikita said scav karma is bugged rn and he’s working on a fix to come very soon

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
I know a lot of folk know about Tarkov being a sequel to Contract Wars, but I only just found out about Hired Ops and Russia 2028 today. This game has some deep lore.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 5162

I know a lot of folk know about Tarkov being a sequel to Contract Wars, but I only just found out about Hired Ops and Russia 2028 today. This game has some deep lore.
there's a lil' theory going that BSG is practicing their game devving skills on EFT, as well as getting the money for one huge, open-world game that is all built on the deep lore that is also backed by books that they wrote

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
jaegers quests are unironically the easiest rn with how bad key spawns are