If you're at level 1 you're a rat

6eeff1d8d98659bbc47058d66b412d7b.png

- Chad

Reactions: List

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
unknown.png

also for all you losers there's a 20% discount for two days if you want to buy a game that's had 6 years in early access and has from the devs own mouths a directionless goal and still doesn't have reason to work together at all and still has audio issues that were fixed two years ago before breaking and had a double-barrel removed because they couldn't get double barrels to work right after breaking them and is pretty fun in singleplayer and also has an arena DLC mode coming up and also has copypasted quests resembling the same designs they had when it was just woods/customs/factory and also is generally unfun alone and also has a lot of mismatched and poorly done balance changes like giving torsos 5 more HP so that mosins can't just be budget chad killing guns and also has people ranking great chad killing guns like the VEPR hunter in F tier because they're mad they died to it because they don't want people to one tap torsos with a gun that's 40k and also has desync issues and generally can be cheesed by connecting to dead servers akin to DayZ and also still has no real reason to work together with randoms and also still has issues with some wacky shit and also is just pretty unfun if things don't pan out for you
but hey according to a friend even if you're alone/people you usually play games with drop it because this current patch has had nothing of value added in terms of content you can at least (going off what a friend said) use the EFT discord to find duos to play with
but avoid five mans as there's no recourse for someone you've never met saying "that's me" when you don't recognize their voice so stick to two mans
also it's 20% off for two days and is very much pay to win as paying $140 gives you the best butthole storage imaginable and skips the grind of the early game for traders as you only need to buy/sell a few things to each and also pretty much makes the game easier

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
unknown.png

also for all you losers there's a 20% discount for two days if you want to buy a game that's had 6 years in early access and has from the devs own mouths a directionless goal and still doesn't have reason to work together at all and still has audio issues that were fixed two years ago before breaking and had a double-barrel removed because they couldn't get double barrels to work right after breaking them and is pretty fun in singleplayer and also has an arena DLC mode coming up and also has copypasted quests resembling the same designs they had when it was just woods/customs/factory and also is generally unfun alone and also has a lot of mismatched and poorly done balance changes like giving torsos 5 more HP so that mosins can't just be budget chad killing guns and also has people ranking great chad killing guns like the VEPR hunter in F tier because they're mad they died to it because they don't want people to one tap torsos with a gun that's 40k and also has desync issues and generally can be cheesed by connecting to dead servers akin to DayZ and also still has no real reason to work together with randoms and also still has issues with some wacky shit and also is just pretty unfun if things don't pan out for you
but hey according to a friend even if you're alone/people you usually play games with drop it because this current patch has had nothing of value added in terms of content you can at least (going off what a friend said) use the EFT discord to find duos to play with
but avoid five mans as there's no recourse for someone you've never met saying "that's me" when you don't recognize their voice so stick to two mans
also it's 20% off for two days and is very much pay to win as paying $140 gives you the best butthole storage imaginable and skips the grind of the early game for traders as you only need to buy/sell a few things to each and also pretty much makes the game easier
Finna upgrade my account just to lose all my progress because I need to reset my entire account.

lowkey?

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Don't upgrade
why do you need to reset?
don't give them more money, even if you want the later DLC for free

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Wear a faceshield
Stop playing solo
stop playing daytime reserve
Stop
Also red dot sights apart from one 60k one that isn't sold on traders are all broken
1614136726433.png

Do NOT trust your red dot sights you'd be better of using point fire or just blasting them with an iron

Gazra

Aye.
Nebulae
Wear a faceshield
Stop playing solo
Stop
Also red dot sights apart from one 60k one that isn't sold on traders are all broken
1614136726433.png

Do NOT trust your red dot sights you'd be better of using point fire or just blasting them with an iron
Certain sights on guns just don't work as they are meant to. Learning what certain sights on guns work as they are supposed too is crucial in tarkov

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
Wear a faceshield
Stop playing solo
Stop
1614136726433.png

No reserve is stonks
Groups are for rats. I want all the pvp for myself.

Tiger

Child Soldier
Nebulae
Finna upgrade my account just to lose all my progress because I need to reset my entire account.

lowkey?
idk if you were joking and im being smoothbrain but when you upgrade you don't need to reset your account
EOD wise Alpha turns into Gamma and you get a message full of the EOD shit without a deletion timer

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
idk if you were joking and im being smoothbrain but when you upgrade you don't need to reset your account
EOD wise Alpha turns into Gamma and you get a message full of the EOD shit without a deletion timer
Wait seriously? Back in the Day you’d have to reset your entire account. Might legit actually upgrade now
[doublepost=1614187607][/doublepost]
Wait seriously? Back in the Day you’d have to reset your entire account. Might legit actually upgrade now

never fucking mind.

Look at this bullshit lmaoooooo

e50c4b05be5afda3af09c7da7db65880.png

Fee's and taxes make up 40% of the discounted price. The account upgrade probably isn't even worth the payment systems fees alone.

Last edited:

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Fee's and taxes make up 40% of the discounted price
this why i only bought game at steepest discount for superior russian christmas
Also reserve is stonks because the marked room keys are 60k and nobody goes there
t. in 6-8 runs we see about one other player mostly for reserve
No I will not tell you which server we use

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
this why i only bought game at steepest discount for superior russian christmas
Also reserve is stonks because the marked room keys are 60k and nobody goes there
t. in 6-8 runs we see about one other player mostly for reserve
No I will not tell you which server we use
Do GPU and AESA runs instead

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
I've literally been stuck on this quest for weeks now. Anyone got any tips?

MJKBThV.png