EU4 | The Corona Classic Ep. 5 | A nebulous Community Europa Universalis IV Game

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
no but its not gonna be mainland europeans its gonna be a mainland european, theres nobody else there that can take advantage of it, every other region has at least two people

Me and mendel in iberia
Afric and whoevers playing burgundy in western europe
Brandenburg and munich in HRE
you and muscovy in eastern europe

Aside from dallas in the appenines which is fine cause 1) its dallas so he’ll probably struggle for most of the game and 2) lots of high dev provinces and lots of AE so its a pain to get and core them

and cns in scandinavia but he will also have to deal with russia and his boredom

just not a fan of having someone with thousands of hours in the game basically have no competition, i dont wanna be a cringe ass nae nae baby but when a country just becomes really dominant with nobody to contest them (aka oxy cause the people closest to him are you and dallas which both are relatively new to MP/EU4) game begins to stagnate

if nobody is there i just see him getting hungary/bohemia in a PU and taking the entire balkans, not to mention at the same time most likely remaining the emperor and then the game sort of dying or him remaining uncontestable by that point

i know i sound like im bitching and i sort of am but i dont want us to stop playing after 2 games cause nobody will be able to contest oxy and his ally(s)

for the record i dont want him to switch off and play another nation/restrict him i just want someone with an equal amount of skill to go against him
its ok dont worry im only the person at the center of conflict in every angle right now, with or without ottomans
bohemia, pope, bavaria, poland, brandenburg, burgundy, castille in southern italy
EVO.jpg

pictured; the hre by 1455

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
moved into the new gaff n i have ~100ms to uk and ~7.7mbps depending on fam

will try out eu4 gaming but england may not be played cus i dont want 2 slow u guys down

D

Deleted member 372

moved into the new gaff n i have ~100ms to uk and ~7.7mbps depending on fam

will try out eu4 gaming but england may not be played cus i dont want 2 slow u guys down
played with a similar situation and it was fine so shouldnt be that big of an issue

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
will alplands finish before saturday? If so then i propose saturday for gaming

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
i will not be able to make the next one good luck

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
we can do it later doesnt have to be this week
i wont be back for some time of which i will not and can not accurately reveal
dont count on me to be there is all, work shit

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae

[doublepost=1612801141][/doublepost]
will this just be for the first session or the foreseeable future/majority of the game

if so im willing to pick up austria
take austria then chief