EU4 | The Corona Classic Ep. 5 | A nebulous Community Europa Universalis IV Game

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

new dlc finally announced but no release date smh

emperor came out 3 months after its announcement so expect this somewhere in may/june i suppose

Its called leviathan so i wonder if it’ll focus on more naval stuff, naval combat feels really boring in most paradox games id love to see more of it

Reactions: List

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
emperor came out 3 months after its announcement so expect this somewhere in may/june i suppose

Its called leviathan so i wonder if it’ll focus on more naval stuff, naval combat feels really boring in most paradox games id love to see more of it
they've basically already announced most features through dds, part of it is a small revamp to naval combat that, including changes to transport ships, galleys, admirals and ship speeds

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
funny how i am playing england the premiere naval power hahaha didnt see this coming hahaha

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
for anyone who shadows these threads and wants to get involved eu4 is like 8 quid right now

you can litterally be ass at the game (like cns) and still have fun

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
im good to go now whenever, my work cleared up reliably for the weekends

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Asia only gang on account of the update?

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
we can do priority core nations in europe first to make sure they're filled up then after that let people pick globally

don't fancy a game where we have 10 players in asia and one in austria but lacking someone in france