Fall of Geneva | Feedback

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
You have served, and you have served well.

feedback here pls. Robert Culp's dead husk was reanimated by elevenlabs.com. Involved in the writing were Classy and PeaceandMagick89. Classy generated the sounds. I mixed them into a speaker soundfile. @Gary helped immensely and vitally with the scripting -- none of this would've been possible without him, I think. the entire lore team worked hand-in-hand with the brainstorming for this, and every single one of them deserves at least a mention of thanks for letting me help with this bombastic finale to a map.

@Numbers
@OneClassyBanana
@sky
@Appetite Ruining Kebab
@PeaceAndMagick89
@Cindy

@the entire 80 player server population for participating​

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Absolutely adored every part of this. I soyfaced the entire time from the very moment I heard Breen and saw all of the portal stuff.

Unbelievable experience. Can't wait for Season 2.

Reactions: List

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Incredible writing as always.
I wish I could've been part of it, or helped. But christ the surprise was just amazing from a player POV.

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
The Breen speech rivals that of HL2s original writers and that Citadel effect gave me the same sort of glee as seeing the end of CW for the first time over youtube, except ten times stronger since I was here to witness it, even if it didn't end in a dyson sphere enclosing the Earth and just gave us some reinforcements from the Overworld

we're so fucking back, you can keep City 24 and the 422 CAPITAL MALCOMPLIANCE Commissioner rebtards

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
The Breen speech rivals that of HL2s original writers and that Citadel effect gave me the same sort of glee as seeing the end of CW for the first time over youtube, except ten times stronger since I was here to witness it, even if it didn't end in a dyson sphere enclosing the Earth and just gave us some reinforcements from the Overworld

we're so fucking back, you can keep City 24 and the 422 CAPITAL MALCOMPLIANCE Commissioner rebtards
Do u have vid for that?

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Event team gotta be start publishing books man

idk if u meant lore team but IM WORKING ON IT OK

ive scrapped like three book ideas over the last 6 years cuz im an indecisive mf

Fluffy

Master retard
Nebulae
Class event, loved the Breen voice/portal effects. Lag was clearly something that was unavoidable. I'm excited to see what's coming next.

Mads

Proton
Nebulae
The Breen broadcast mixed with the perfect timing of the portal made my brain release feel-good chemicals.

PLEASE do this for every map change.

JVYGJ49.jpg