Fall of Geneva | Feedback

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
did therma come back to make this? i recognise that effect from dark skies...
Was based around the red letter day portal, luckily impulse had the old content laying around which I yoinked and created the event around it

Nebulae
hope you guys liked my closing /events! a doc explaining it in more depth and for those not present will be going up in the coming week. keep your eyes peeled for ARK's 'story so far' getting updated!

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
hope you guys liked my closing /events! a doc explaining it in more depth and for those not present will be going up in the coming week. keep your eyes peeled for ARK's 'story so far' getting updated!
congratulations, you made me all of people think cab is based

i dont know how the fuck you managed that but you did

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Legitimately thought you'd pull a fast one on us with that citadel lmao.

In spite of the latency pains, I did have a good time on my rebel character, I used the 100IQ play of keeping all my AKs from resupplies in lockup until the day came, and yeah, I burned through all three of them. handily. Looking forward to getting a break from all the fighting and exploring more locales again.

I've got some thoughts on the map as a whole, but I'll compile them all at a later date.

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i think they should have let me play barney from black mesa instead that would have been a cooler ending

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
caption.gif

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
this, I was so shocked and LOVED the speech, I did NOT EXPECT THAT WHATSOEVER, whoever came up with that is a genius

i went into the lore discord to find who pitched the idea cuz i thought it was @Erkor or @Appetite Ruining Kebab‘s idea

turns out it was mine?????

thats rly where my contribution to this starts and ends tho other than occasional comments here and there. i believe the speech was mostly written by @OneClassyBanana

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
i went into the lore discord to find who pitched the idea cuz i thought it was @Erkor or @Appetite Ruining Kebab‘s idea

turns out it was mine?????

thats rly where my contribution to this starts and ends tho other than occasional comments here and there. i believe the speech was mostly written by @OneClassyBanana
it was my idea. me. yeah. i thought of it first in a dm with ark because we thought it was funny or badass since the beginning of c24. yeah. was all me btw. (until i begged for them to do the work)

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
it was my idea. me. yeah. i thought of it first in a dm with ark because we thought it was funny or badass since the beginning of c24. yeah. was all me btw. (until i begged for them to do the work)

leEAAVe the fucking staff team nnNnooOOOOWWWwww

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
true fr fr
leEAAVe the fucking staff team nnNnooOOOOWWWwww
Was my idea actually, you see via experimental dream invasion technology I put the idea into your heads while also convincing you that you came up with it

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
Was my idea actually, you see via experimental dream invasion technology I put the idea into your heads while also convincing you that you came up with it
I almost messaged you to see if you remembered your Breen's original description when we were originally gonna have an actual Breen character /broadcast this stuff.

So you're not wrong-

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I almost messaged you to see if you remembered your Breen's original description when we were originally gonna have an actual Breen character /broadcast this stuff.

So you're not wrong-
Knowing me, I have it somewhere sat in a notepad or a google doc

Laziness makes you really good at archiving shit apparently