Fall of Geneva | Feedback

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
fun fact: there were almost 40 mp7s just sittin around on this map by the end of it. so much so that we had to delete them for performance

this was BEFORE this event. mp7s may as well be suitcases
HDMI52H.png

Last edited:

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
3. For this type event I understand it's unavoidable, but with the large influx of MP7's and ammo from the siege vendors it not only throws off the weapon economy of the map (and possibly future ones) but also resulted in outright suicidal rushes from both sides. With S2K I know it's fair to expect some break of immersion due to gameplay reasons, but seeing meek femchar #3819 jumping towards you firing a MP7 in a suicide attack sorta snaps me out of the atmosphere of the event. A solution to this could be having supply shortages or resupply events where one side would have their vendors temp disabled and therefore would have to play more conservatively for a bit. Perhaps throw in an event where they have to defend supply caches and if they do so successfully the vendor is turned back on alongside some addition goodies being added.
i don’t think we’ll be using vendors again any time soon

i sincerely hope not at least

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
Amazing event ending, the lag was pretty annoying (And the afk timer glitched and kicked me mid /pm lmao) but other then that, excellent job!

Loved the kinda, 'siege/refugee/evacuation' rp stuff / running the CEC as we furiously tried to plug up holes on a sinking ship

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
if you're interested in the full speech, devoid of anything else, here's the full soundbyte (i hope this works)

edit:

oops, i forgot to adjust the pauses! hehe. it's as quiet as it is because i did it all in one big file and the reverb hangs on for a bit

edit2:
the glitching has changed a little as well, i noticed. i have an idea

okay it should now be exactly as it was ingame​
I wasn't able to hop on that night, so thank you so much =o)

Reactions: List

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
the triumphs roar even reached me

our work done. our family name restored. our vision brought to life

and most important of all,
feat thought to be least possible,

the volk are happy

proud and joyful, i ascend

the-whale-whale.gif