Fallout 3 or New Vegas

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the legion who I initially slaughtered for what seemed like clear moral reasons, got a lot more grey later on when I got to speak with Caesar himself.

Oh I did find them once.

Spent 5 saves killing them all.

I'm gonna be entirely honest and say Fallout 4 is my favourite.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I'm gonna be entirely honest and say Fallout 4 is my favourite.
Strong for gameplay, nice to actually aim down the sites and not have the bullets go half a mile in the other direction.
Also survival, once you disable the sleep saving rule it's quite good too.

Shame about the DLC though, only one really worth buying

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Strong for gameplay, nice to actually aim down the sites and not have the bullets go half a mile in the other direction.
Also survival, once you disable the sleep saving rule it's quite good too.

Shame about the DLC though, only one really worth buying

I didn't get any.

Just got mods.

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I didn't get any.

Just got mods.
if you ever decide to get one of the DLCs, get only Far Harbour (and maybe automatron)
The workshop expansions can be done easily with mods and Nuka world is shit unless you're specifically on a raider run

Orcus

Proton
Nebulae
F:NV. Because Obsidian doesn't give me a family that i'm supposed to care about.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
I love the Western feel to the game, one seldom seen in open world games besides Red Dead. I find the themes a lot better too like with

Cook-Cook and those fiends. How you are able to convince a soldier to get helped for their PTSD from being raped by Cook-Cook. Being able to kill Cook Cook was a satisfying experience for me.

wew

Neutrino
Nebulae
new vegas cuz i got to rp as a roman soldier type shit. ave ceasar

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
new vegas cuz i got to rp as a roman soldier type shit. ave ceasar
We at the NCR will outlive you legionaries, we have healthcare that's not a bag of powder!

Orcus

Proton
Nebulae
We at the NCR will outlive you legionaries, we have healthcare that's not a bag of powder!
Get away from me,me you goddamn TV on wheels - General Lee Oliver Aka The House Always Wins

D

Deleted member 930

Fallout NV my mang. It offers some good DLC. Yesterday I finished with Dead money and it was some decent shit

Alyx Vance

CEO of Apple
Nebulae
New Vegas was a truly revolutionary game in it's time, and still stands up to the tests of time. I would say NV is the winner here.

Sneaky

The one and only.
Nebulae
F A L L O U T N E W V E G A S

all the way, baby.
Seriously. One of the best Fallout games so far, and definitely worth every damn penny. Although the graphics could be considered "bad", for me, they're more than good enough. Besides, doesn't this picture based on F:NV look sick as fuck?

Lonesomeroad.jpg

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
Lonesome road, honest hearts, Dead money, old world blues.

The thing that NV nailed that 3 dropped the ball at were characters in DLC. They felt really bland but in NV,they were gripping, exciting and almost loveable.

Truely, the best times I had in NV were listening to Ulysses ramble on about bears, bulls and flags like an escapee from a veteran's mental institution for animal lovers, it was beautiful. Finally meeting Elijah in dead money and stabbing his face was amazingly satisfying. Meeting Joshua Graham face to face for the first time as he assembles and loads his .45's was both interesting to listen to, and really fucking unnerving.

Now in a larger spectrum, 3 had a greater 'goal' as many would say, but so few of it's characters felt likeable or interesting and Winter just seemed two-dimensional at times, whereas Caesar, House and yes man all had great personality and drive, as opposed to Winter's 'fucking peasants do as the enclave says and we give water alright lad?'

That is all.

I could get lost in Ulysses eyes for hours...