Fallout 3 or New Vegas

Nebulae
Preferred Fallout 3 just due to the style of how they portrayed a ruined city and the outskirts of it. New Vegas for me suffered from the issue that, yes it was big and massive but a big and massive flat landscape. Nothing really interesting to explore or find but I do agree that the some of the quests and the factions were done better in NV

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
Fallout 4 was an okay FPS with some relationship issues.
fallout 4 was a good game, not a very good fallout game though. dialogue was the shittiest thing ever, no real choices except 'yes, no, maybe, sarcasm'

D

Deleted member 930

I think Fallout. NV wins in this competition just because gameplay well developed stories and lore. And good DLCs

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
Great+idea+fellow+gamer+i+may+have+to+pre+order+a+_7d5cd69d9655a917bad45dc3e9c051fa.jpg

Hey guys, see you people like the Fallout universe? Fallout 3 I say we should all play it and it's dlc, all for a reasonable price.
But I'll tell you what is better?
Yeah Fallout 4 VR! You should all buy it, also you should look into getting The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition.
Man, that Todd Howard guy sure loves us by providing such good games.​

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
what the fuck?

vault 22? repconn? vault 11? boulder city? nuclear test site?

fallout new vegas was so cool with so much cool shit, not even including the dlc
Yeah. Hidden Valley, Black Mountain, Jacobstown.

Nebulae
what the fuck?

vault 22? repconn? vault 11? boulder city? nuclear test site?

fallout new vegas was so cool with so much cool shit, not even including the dlc
I'm not denying that the locations in NV were good, it was just the lack of anything between them that puts me off. (before people go its a desert, I know but I still think that was a poor design choice)

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
real talk who thinks fallout 3 is even a competitor to the clearly superior nv lol

Reactions: List

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
I like the expanded dialogue options in New Vegas, like how your science or medical skill are relevant in conversation. Still, F3 was my first real RPG game, so it's got a special place in my heart. Emotions aside, I think New Vegas is king.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
im a shoot-em up mutant kind of guy, but that's because I've played Wolfenstein, DOOM, and Quake since age 7+. I also didn't like the New Vegas story that much. So I liked FO3 better.