News FINIS CORONAT OPUS - 2021-09-03

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
tbh just put together a list of ota that aren’t gonna be dicks about @key tweaking them to reasonable levels to actually contribute to the server and its new vibe

let them flag on and have fun with the rest of the server

all the grumps and buzzkills can suck one for two months instead

let them simmer in their misery

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
tbh just put together a list of ota that aren’t gonna be dicks about @key tweaking them to reasonable levels to actually contribute to the server and its new vibe

let them flag on and have fun with the rest of the server

all the grumps and buzzkills can suck one for two months instead
OTA are guarding for a month irregardless, they're not on the offense
if they figure out a way to turn them down to normal people stats and remove thermals then maybe we can work something out. but they cant be pked so i dont know how to knock it any two ways.

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
OTA are guarding for a month irregardless, they're not on the offense
if they figure out a way to turn them down to normal people stats and remove thermals then maybe we can work something out. but they cant be pked so i dont know how to knock it any two ways.
yeah nah the guard focus is all good i’m just throwing something out there for it and when a compromise is reached

if certain ota wanna bitch about losing their crutches instead of just having a good time that’s their loss i figure

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
t17c4287fqj31.png

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
on the topic of proselytes

would it be possible to allow them to just become normal conscripts? nothing fancy, no special forces shit just like normal guys in the PMA or VC or whatever comes about - i've grown attached to my background npc

Puffin The Muffin

Rebel, UM, Cop
Nebulae
on the topic of proselytes

would it be possible to allow them to just become normal conscripts? nothing fancy, no special forces shit just like normal guys in the PMA or VC or whatever comes about - i've grown attached to my background npc
PMA characters were WAY more fun to be around than the prossies. Please just let it be like enmity.

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
hey whats up guys scarce here.

this event looks cool.

john scarce out.
[doublepost=1630275694][/doublepost]
Friday the 3rd of September.
john scarce here again, i'm gone for this date. i am sad now.

john scarce out

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
hey since combat is player ran guys i think we should come to the agreement that s2k should only happen in long range engagements and shit like that

i know some of you smooth brains are gonna bitch but theres no roleplay involved in moving mouse and click so suck my nuts and cry id rather roleplay and not play fps sim for three months thank you

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
hey since combat is player ran guys i think we should come to the agreement that s2k should only happen in long range engagements and shit like that

i know some of you smooth brains are gonna bitch but theres no roleplay involved in moving mouse and click so suck my nuts and cry id rather roleplay and not play fps sim for three months thank you
Depends severely on conflict though, I must not remind you what a shitfest camp gator was in Aurora