Serious First GTA VI trailer set for release in early December

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
i know a guy that just downloaded the most random mod menu and modded in billions for himself. still not wiped to this day
me having given myself ~16 billion in like 2016 and still not having them wiped

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
give the current state of AAA games I'm 60% sure this game is going to flop rating-wise despite the leaked footage we have seen

i cant for the life of me have faith in big studios after all these trash-tier rated games we've received over the last year or two

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm just hoping it doesn't cost $100 on release. That'd be a bummer.

Reactions: List

Masky

Full time lurker, Part time social anxiety attack.
Nebulae
iirc the ceo of rockstar or some other bigwig said in an interview that they believe every hour of gameplay should cost the consumer 1 dollar and they expect GTA VI to have about 100+ hours.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Sure but it's not a secret that it wasn't developed by Rockstar
The RDR1 Switch/PS4 port was exactly how Rockstar wanted it, and with that in mind the quality was pretty good all things considered, the GTA Remaster was a fucking shitshow though, i'll give you that.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
most ok a game with a billion dollar budget has ever looked (and im not talking abt the graphics)
clearly trying to have a slightly more serious rdr2-like story but having to reconcile it with epic gta v social media parody shit
i maintain that setting it in vice city is pointless if ur not gonna make it look like miami vice (obv for online but still)

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I also hate it when they release a trailer for a game that's coming over a year away. But at least in this case, it's probably (hopefully) Q1 2025.

In contrast, PoE2 released a trailer ages ago and it was like 2-3 years away.