Serious Fitness General

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
Seriously

That shit is not healthy at all

If you feel really tired a lot of the time, or just don't feel too good thats probably the reason why

also R E M E M B E R T O H Y D R A TE FUCKER
give this man a fanta and a sandwich fucks sake

D

Deleted member 243

Who needs counting calories when you can just intermittently fast and boost your metabolism. Brought to you by Cardio gang.
Fasting. Mate CICO is for people that want to lose weight in the long term. You probably believe nofap has any use after 7 days too, hm?
[doublepost=1574962124][/doublepost]
idk bout you but fanta smacks.
smacks your dental hygiene and your insulin levels right in the face

Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Seriously

That shit is not healthy at all

If you feel really tired a lot of the time, or just don't feel too good thats probably the reason why

also R E M E M B E R T O H Y D R A TE FUCKER
i dunno i have very fucked eating patterns, same for sleep, could be why

cant help it

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
See I’m quite lucky. I’ve always been quite short and stocky, never skinny so I haven’t had the issue of looking like a skeleton. If I had to recommend anything it would be just to eat. Eat, eat and eat some more. You could spend hours, weeks, days in the gym but if you aren’t in that calorie surplus you’ll never see changes.

Start with like small meals I suppose? 4-5 small meals throughout the day so you don’t feel daunted when looking at a huge plate of food. Then go from there.

Make sure it’s healthy foods too. A bag of crisps or a bar of chocolate doesn’t constitute a meal. You need to hit your 5 portions of fruit and veg a day. You need to drink AT LEAST 2 litres of water a day minimum. You need to be aiming for 2000+ calories on the daily just for your body to function normally.

Good app for checking calories is MyFitnessPal. Has hundreds of thousands of foods on there showing the calories, fat content, protein content, etc. Just scan the barcode and your phone displays the information. It adds up all your calories for the day. Genuinely a good app that helped me out for sure.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
See I’m quite lucky. I’ve always been quite short and stocky, never skinny so I haven’t had the issue of looking like a skeleton. If I had to recommend anything it would be just to eat. Eat, eat and eat some more. You could spend hours, weeks, days in the gym but if you aren’t in that calorie surplus you’ll never see changes.

Start with like small meals I suppose? 4-5 small meals throughout the day so you don’t feel daunted when looking at a huge plate of food. Then go from there.

Make sure it’s healthy foods too. A bag of crisps or a bar of chocolate doesn’t constitute a meal. You need to hit your 5 portions of fruit and veg a day. You need to drink AT LEAST 2 litres of water a day minimum. You need to be aiming for 2000+ calories on the daily just for your body to function normally.

Good app for checking calories is MyFitnessPal. Has hundreds of thousands of foods on there showing the calories, fat content, protein content, etc. Just scan the barcode and your phone displays the information. It adds up all your calories for the day. Genuinely a good app that helped me out for sure.
Dark chocolate can be a healthy addition to a diet when ate in HEAVILY MODERATED amounts

nah but like, legit, i don't know why it's like this but it's always been

my appetite is terrible to the point that i sometimes eat one meal a day, and that used to be my good days way back a few months ago
Maybe that's why you are skinny as fuck and your stomach literally is your stomach showing

You are literally skin and bones, man. Auschwitz mode is only good for models, and even then it's bordering starvation.

Start going to sleep every day at 22:00 latest and get up at 5 in the morning. Make sure you eat a (small) meal in-between breakfast, lunch and dinner so you are topped off for the entire day and you will gain weight. If you work out it won't just be fat either and you might not feel shitty all the time.

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey I wish I saw this thread earlier but I started going to the gym two times a week since a month back, at first it was kinda weird since I didn't really know what to do but I got help from a PT and now I know my schedule.
Also I was really fucking nervous I was gonna get bullied by all the other people there but they were honestly super nice, whenever I was doing something wrong they'd always tell me nicely to correct myself - for my own sake.

I'm kinda proud of myself, I went from 76.9KG to 78.22 this month and I'm aiming for 80 at the end of December.
Also I've kicked soft drinks and candy out of my life and now embrace the power of the banana when I'm feeling peckish.
So basicly, I feel great - going to the gym and fixing my eating is probably the best decision I've made for a long time.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Hey I wish I saw this thread earlier but I started going to the gym two times a week since a month back, at first it was kinda weird since I didn't really know what to do but I got help from a PT and now I know my schedule.
Also I was really fucking nervous I was gonna get bullied by all the other people there but they were honestly super nice, whenever I was doing something wrong they'd always tell me nicely to correct myself - for my own sake.

I'm kinda proud of myself, I went from 76.9KG to 78.22 this month and I'm aiming for 80 at the end of December.
Also I've kicked soft drinks and candy out of my life and now embrace the power of the banana when I'm feeling peckish.
So basicly, I feel great - going to the gym and fixing my eating is probably the best decision I've made for a long time.
Yeah honestly, so many people assume Gyms are unwelcoming and shit but if they're even semi-decent they'll stick to their own lanes and help you if you look like you need it.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Dark chocolate can be a healthy addition to a diet when ate in HEAVILY MODERATED amounts

Maybe that's why you are skinny as fuck and your stomach literally is your stomach showing

You are literally skin and bones, man. Auschwitz mode is only good for models, and even then it's bordering starvation.

Start going to sleep every day at 22:00 latest and get up at 5 in the morning. Make sure you eat a (small) meal in-between breakfast, lunch and dinner so you are topped off for the entire day and you will gain weight. If you work out it won't just be fat either and you might not feel shitty all the time.
the thought of that greatly unnerves me and i don't want to imagine how it looks from the inside now, lmao

the issue is that i've gotten to the point where i have no space in my stomach, i can eat a small sandwich and be satisfied for a whole day, i don't know how i can gradually get bigger space and stop my rib cage from showing

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yeah honestly, so many people assume Gyms are unwelcoming and shit but if they're even semi-decent they'll stick to their own lanes and help you if you look like you need it.
Yea

Was doing weighted squats for legday a week back when a dad came in with his kid (dad was on the higher end of the overweight scale, kid was following slowly behind). Neither of them had warmed up prior, as I saw them come in, but they both grabbed 15kg kettlebells and started doing squats. The dad did it on his toes and the kid with an arched back, but it was pretty obvious that they were new to the gym regardless so I wasn't really surprised.

Asked them if they were new, and if they wanted help getting the proper technique before starting with weights and we ended up doing legs and core together for an hour straight while going through a bunch of exercises

was really comfy and neat, and they certainly got a sweat going

@Leather Clad Lad can confirm my legday programme is no joke
[doublepost=1574966351][/doublepost]
the thought of that greatly unnerves me and i don't want to imagine how it looks from the inside now, lmao

the issue is that i've gotten to the point where i have no space in my stomach, i can eat a small sandwich and be satisfied for a whole day, i don't know how i can gradually get bigger space and stop my rib cage from showing
Exercise or do stuff that doesn't involve you sitting around all day. The more calories you burn, the more hungry you will be. Greater hunger also comes with size. I can go through 2½ plates of dinner easily if I've had a long day with lots of activity now.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Exercise or do stuff that doesn't involve you sitting around all day.
ok fuck so i just walked 1.5km on my own pace to try and get dinner, just for the sake of seeing how far i can go

and now im too fucking weak to even finish the fucking meal fucks sake

im gonna fuckin die

D

Deleted member 243

@Leather Clad Lad can confirm my legday programme is no joke
I feel like a whipped puppy. Still did my post workout run this evening. Here are the stats:
vxiSc9d.jpg

My calves hurt now. Well my right calf, my left one is fine. Need to work on my running technique. I set off with my upper foot and finish with my heel, but I am too used to putting pressure on my right foot

In other news, broke 2 PRs today. Overhead Press (machine, barbell was dangerous for the attempt.) 8x 40kg, 7x 45kg

Pendlay row as well. 2 sets of 8 reps, weighing in at 90kg (1.5pl8 if you do it with a regular barbell, so 3 20kg plates at one end)

I feel like fucking dogshit and I will regret all of this tomorrow, but I will do it again and again, because I am a sick cunt

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
ok fuck so i just walked 1.5km on my own pace to try and get dinner, just for the sake of seeing how far i can go

and now im too fucking weak to even finish the fucking meal fucks sake

im gonna fuckin die
Bro I literally run 2.6 km in 12 minutes before I start my workout as a warm-up

I hope you can see what the problem is now, man. If you struggle, in your own pace, at 1.5 km WALKING then you need to hit a treadmil and go at it on a WORKOUT DAY- BREAK DAY- WORKOUT DAY basis along with other stuff

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I haven't been to the gym in a while cause I fucked my leg a bit, but I've substituted it with a lot of swimming lengths and a load of (even more) healthy eating. The weight is dropping off me and I'm feeling great.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Bro I literally run 2.6 km in 12 minutes before I start my workout as a warm-up

I hope you can see what the problem is now, man. If you struggle, in your own pace, at 1.5 km WALKING then you need to hit a treadmil and go at it on a WORKOUT DAY- BREAK DAY- WORKOUT DAY basis along with other stuff
i dunno bruh i know what the problem is but i don't know how deep i am into it, your advice is one thing but all of that is just general stuff, i think i need to get my minerals checked and make sure im not at like -5000 protein or some shit