Serious Fitness General

D

Deleted member 243

well im a fucking skinny cunt so I wanted to put on a bit of weight in a healthy way and be able to run for more than 20 seconds before my lungs collapse, not too sure myself really
Interval training and calesthenics
Oh and eat. Count calories. There are apps that will calculate how much calories you need to take in. Go for protein rich, always protein rich

Never, ever, opt out of good tasting food. Make healthy dishes that taste good, God damn it. Your diët will last a lot longer

If you smoke, quit that. Other than that, do what Evil says. If you decide you want to get bigger, then eat even more and lift heavier

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Interval training and calesthenics
Oh and eat. Count calories. There are apps that will calculate how much calories you need to take in. Go for protein rich, always protein rich

Never, ever, opt out of good tasting food. Make healthy dishes that taste good, God damn it. Your diët will last a lot longer

If you smoke, quit that. Other than that, do what Evil says. If you decide you want to get bigger, then eat even more and lift heavier
Nah I dont smoke, will do some research on what evil said to do soon, thanks for the tips my dudes

D

Deleted member 243

For the guys that ever want to lose weight;

Never starve yourself. Eat clean. Starvation mode sucks and I learned that the hard way

D

Deleted member 243

There are people in my college who skip breakfast, I'll never understand how they can power through the day like that.
Wait I do that

Not on purpose. I just don't have time for it. I drink a yogurt fruit oat shake on my second train usually. 240kcal, enough for me for now

Right now on the /sig/ road to get a proper sleeping schedule. 22.30 - 5.30

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
I used to skip breakfast in school, biggest mistake honestly.

You feel tired without that kick of calories to start off your day. It takes literally 10-15 minutes to make and eat a bowl of porridge and you can get around 400-600 calories from that alone. Plenty to tide you over until lunch, especially because oats are a slow burn carb. No excuse not to have at least something.

Being fit has also interested me in cooking a lot, and I make some MEAN meals now that are packed with healthy calories and hit all three macros. I love it, meal prepping for a flight and all that so I don’t eat the plane food. I got pulled into the idea that it was free food so I’d have like, two of the business class meals a flight, gained so much bodyfat and lost progress of about 5-6 months of lifting. Bummed me out

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
Hey, quick question lads (besides all the amazing input you're all putting in and reminding me I need to wake up earlier to make breakfast before uni crushes my soul) but do any of you know some decent exercises for your lower back or back in general? I've got a pretty solid routine for all but my back and all the old stretch marks and lack of definition there is a limp in my stride ^^

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
Hey, quick question lads (besides all the amazing input you're all putting in and reminding me I need to wake up earlier to make breakfast before uni crushes my soul) but do any of you know some decent exercises for your lower back or back in general? I've got a pretty solid routine for all but my back and all the old stretch marks and lack of definition there is a limp in my stride ^^

hyperextensions for lower back (can add weights later on for more progress), deadlifts, pullups (same with the weights), and bb rows

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Nah I dont smoke, will do some research on what evil said to do soon, thanks for the tips my dudes
Calisthenics is stuff like push-ups, pull-ups, lunges, split squats etc

Exercises without weights, that rely entirely on your own bodyweight.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
see what my issue is that

im light as fuck, like 55KG light, but for some reason i have this small ass chub right, and I spent a few months working on my stomach area and i just could never let it grow even a little smaller

what pisses me off is it's not even that big its just retarded, it almost never shows when i have a shirt on

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
see what my issue is that

im light as fuck, like 55KG light, but for some reason i have this small ass chub right, and I spent a few months working on my stomach area and i just could never let it grow even a little smaller

what pisses me off is it's not even that big its just retarded, it almost never shows when i have a shirt on
55kg?

How tall are you, because thats like, malnourished tier

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
Who needs counting calories when you can just intermittently fast and boost your metabolism. Brought to you by Cardio gang.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i dunno, it's never went above 60 for me
bro the part of your stomach that is showing is LITERALLY your stomach because you are so skinny i think

I'm at 70 now and it isn't visible at all but it might also be your posture