Serious Fitness General

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
seeing people give up halfway through a set because it 'hurts' when they are plenty capable of doing double if not triple what they just did

your set is only beginning once it starts to hurt. mind over matter has never been a more appropriate phrase to use. what your body tells you is your limit and what your brain tells you is your limit are two completely different numbers. when you physically cannot lift anymore, that's when you stop. not when you don't want to lift anymore
Your mind is a stupid fucking idiot. It's almost always going to work against you while you workout, if you don't workout enough or just started to workout. You will constantly have the state of mind of how comfortable and convenient it would be to return home and ERP with your rebel gf on Steam DM's while eating a snack, but you have to keep working against yourself. Only there and then, when you're sweating like balls, or out of breath, or your muscles are hurting like hell -- only then will you feel good about yourself.

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
God fellas I just got such an ungodly PUMP in can hardly close my fist

Is this a mistake 2 hours before a flight where I’ll be pushing trolleys about and lifting canisters

D

Deleted member 243

Not with those weak ass legs my guy
x0vjs.jpg

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae

MERRY CHRISTMAS BJÖGGAS
REMEMBER
LIFTING DOESNT EVER STOP
GRIND AND BURN OFF THAT CHRISTMAS DINNER
LETS GET IT
2020 IS YOUR YEAR

Reactions: List

MagPootis

Neutrino
Nebulae
Remove carbs from your diet if you're looking to lose weight, worked extremely well for me, along side the gym, that is.

D

Deleted member 243

Remove carbs from your diet if you're looking to lose weight, worked extremely well for me, along side the gym, that is.
I'll just stick to a caloric deficit diet. I don't buy into keto if that's what you're saying