Serious Fitness General

D

Deleted member 243

no im not fat :( slightly underweight about 8.5 stone/54kg 5'8/172cm
normal eating and varied diet and all.. ..
i guess put on some weight bulk up seems like the healthiest

i was a healthy weight a while ago cos i was applying for the military but since then i havent paid attention and just checked my weight the other day and realised id let myself go so id best kick it
Just eat more for now and vary it so you get all nutrients and minerals. If you can't get those then use supplements. Do note that supplements only will not work well.

A good routine includes some bodyweight exercises due to your situation. Push ups for chest. Put your hands closer to do tricep exercises. As for back and arms, you can use a pull up bar. Regular pull ups for your back, chin ups for your biceps. As for shoulders, there really is only one exercise and that would be the handstand push up against a wall. This is a dangerous one though, so I advise you get at least one dumbbell with adjustable weight

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

i was a healthy weight a while ago cos i was applying for the military but since then i havent paid attention and just checked my weight the other day and realised id let myself go so id best kick it
brother 54kg at 172cm is not good

sots

community bear
Nebulae
brother 54kg at 172cm is not good
i know :(

e: always struggled to keep weight on for some reason but when i was applying for millitary i managed to keep up a healthy bmi, since then its fallen off but im trying to get on it again

sots

community bear
Nebulae
if you can complete the fitness tests and all the other stuff then re-apply

gained 10kg in 4 months in basic, was worth it and have never felt better
naah im in college doing electrical studies now and im enjoying it a lot, maybe in the future but id rather finish up my college course first at least. thanks for instilling confidence evil but in danish [ond]

D

Deleted member 1381

calculate TDEE and eat around 800 calories more per day to put yourself in weight gain mode. eat lots lean proteins and clean carbs. sugars are ok once in a while, be realistic and have the occasional sugary snack rather than just cutting it out altogether

cc4ea891b280ce285bfbc90fcd298df8.png

e1d3b0aec4a4f08af23242397684512b.png

same principle for pressups and squats etc

D

Deleted member 243

calculate TDEE and eat around 800 calories more per day to put yourself in weight gain mode. eat lots lean proteins and clean carbs. sugars are ok once in a while, be realistic and have the occasional sugary snack rather than just cutting it out altogether

cc4ea891b280ce285bfbc90fcd298df8.png

e1d3b0aec4a4f08af23242397684512b.png

same principle for pressups and squats etc
tfw too weak for pull ups

t. sad lat pulldown which is stalling

D

Deleted member 1381

tfw too weak for pull ups

t. sad lat pulldown which is stalling
go for suspinated grip chinups instead you'll be able to pump out a set of 5, uses more of your arms but still gets those lats going

close grip, hands facing you, get that chin above the bar

also freeweights > machines any day, dont think ive used a machine in over two years, barbells and dumbbells all the way

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what do you do if you cant do an incline push up

is there an easier one

D

Deleted member 243

go for suspinated grip chinups instead you'll be able to pump out a set of 5, uses more of your arms but still gets those lats going

close grip, hands facing you, get that chin above the bar

also freeweights > machines any day, dont think ive used a machine in over two years, barbells and dumbbells all the way
Can't really pull a barbell or dumbbell to yourself. It would be an overhead press if i tried
[doublepost=1582479485][/doublepost]
against the wall/gradually increase the incline until you can do one
[doublepost=1582479420][/doublepost]

@Leather Clad Lad I challenge you

D

Deleted member 1381

after demolishing triceps today I just attempted to push myself up in my chair and my right tricep has cramped so hard I might just amputate my arm

chest day sucks

D

Deleted member 243

He really improved. Never watches him but seeing him once obese and now actually healthy is inspiring
[doublepost=1582568515][/doublepost]also found this old pic for when i used to flex on myself in private
WIN_20180409_18_52_12_Pro-2-1.jpg

also found this right underneath
Screenshot_20200224_201912.jpg
I flexed with the same mask

We are mask bros now

D

Deleted member 1381

He really improved. Never watches him but seeing him once obese and now actually healthy is inspiring
[doublepost=1582568515][/doublepost]also found this old pic for when i used to flex on myself in private
WIN_20180409_18_52_12_Pro-2-1.jpg

also found this right underneath
Screenshot_20200224_201912.jpg
trapezius city

Max Payne

Neutrino
Nebulae
Good eating habits + light workout routine ideas? I'm not trying to make some crazy change just something moderate to mix it up.