Foxhole

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
4df2af86fb62cd33c0e6437d4d64d1b2.png

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Nice war colonials, but wardens have won. Perhaps next war the fates will be different!

man wardens got help by one of our logistic guys who was literally destroying trucks full cause he was sick of losing

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
thread revive: collie 4 lyfe

The War in the North is brutal this time around collie bros.
I've been spoiled by war after war fighting in Jade Cove.
7ca5362b606f82e86356009470a8006e.png

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i remember playing this game a few years ago when it was free and being disappointed when i came back and it was now 20 bucks

how is it anyways, steam reviews are very mixed

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
i remember playing this game a few years ago when it was free and being disappointed when i came back and it was now 20 bucks

how is it anyways, steam reviews are very mixed
Very good and a blast. It's not for everyone but there is something special about it and the different experiences.

You'll have times were you'll fight three days over a bridge. Each organized charge causes hundreds of supplies, which all needs to be harvested, produced, and then drove to the front.

There'll be times when a section of the front is empty. You and two dozen others are fighting against small enemy squads, trying to organize minor pushes to take out their artillery or forward position.

There'll be times when you witness a hundred men and ten tanks go back and forth between an enemy line. Other times, you'll sit in a trench and pray to allah that you don't get gassed because you ran outta filters 5 minutes ago.

Fun game.
[doublepost=1611972590][/doublepost]p.s fuck the wardens they eat babies

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Very good and a blast. It's not for everyone but there is something special about it and the different experiences.

You'll have times were you'll fight three days over a bridge. Each organized charge causes hundreds of supplies, which all needs to be harvested, produced, and then drove to the front.

There'll be times when a section of the front is empty. You and two dozen others are fighting against small enemy squads, trying to organize minor pushes to take out their artillery or forward position.

There'll be times when you witness a hundred men and ten tanks go back and forth between an enemy line. Other times, you'll sit in a trench and pray to allah that you don't get gassed because you ran outta filters 5 minutes ago.

Fun game.

Alright settle down collie, your filthy imperialism is showing, only true man would Join the wardens as we have Honor and values that you imperialist do not.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 3818

Fun game.
I've tried getting into it a couple of times but I haven't really experienced any sort of teamwork. my experience is always just run in the direction of the enemy, get killed, rage quit

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Manage to supply a truckload of equipment to allies on the frontline, long trip but worth it

unknown.png

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
im still annoyed by the handling of the Halloween event