Foxhole

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Honestly what you can do is choose a play style. You can switch mid through but what you could do is find the frontline and dedicate yourself to a role, you could be a normal infantry man destined to die, you could pick up a medkit and trauma kit to be a combat medic, you can pick up AT and dedicate to killing tanks or you could be an engineer and fortify frontlines.

after you familiarize a bit in the frontline you can try the backlines and do some logistic, gather resources, create things and bring em in the frontlines. Don’t like doing logi runs? Build yourself an ambulance and pick up dead bodies in the frontlines. Or partner up with a buddy and make a tank or some artillerry!

You can also be a partisan and sneak in enemy lines to damage supply lines, you have a lot of choices.

And it is 10 times better if you keep voice chat on and talk to people, you can even talk to the enemy if you are close enough!
see this always sounds so good and fun, i love the idea of playing the game for all the choices and ways you can play it
but like i said everytime i try to learn it i just get lost, unable to find the ways that enable me to do all these things, which is ironic because i have like 1k+ hours on eu4

one day though...

Reactions: List

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
see this always sounds so good and fun, i love the idea of playing the game for all the choices and ways you can play it
but like i said everytime i try to learn it i just get lost, unable to find the ways that enable me to do all these things, which is ironic because i have like 1k+ hours on eu4

one day though...
Trust me I know the feeling.
Eventually I just spawned at a 'high' populated frontline and just went up and tried to figure out what to do at the front.
There's a ingame tutorial as well

D

Deleted member 3818

the wards crossing massacre
lEQbNZA.jpg

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae

p01C8y6.png

WAR STARTS TOMORROW AT 12 PM EST / 5 PM BRITBONG TIME

ENLIST WITHIN THE COLONIALS

I AM READY TO DIE AT STALINGRAD WOOOOOOOO​

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
my favorite part about this new update is how hellish the frontlines look after hours of bombardment

really adds to the experience of sitting in a trench with 6 smg bullets, an empty rifle, and a gasmask without a filter trying not to die

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
what if we kissed in a trench, both bleeding from several bullet wounds and trying not to choke on gas

im joking lol

hhaa.. .. U nless?

someone get me this game please, im broke

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
By the way, the game is currently on sale for $11

would recommend