Serious Free games thread

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
https://mega.nz/#!coQnFQhQ!HxvbgdeC88Cl5JXZ2TERGrxogcD2ZwOQ1vbS2q_kFlA

Download DLCs from here, put them into your DLC folder in the Crusader Kings II steam folder

After that, you download this zip/rar and plop everything in it into the main game folder

https://mega.nz/#!dkghVSzb!IC6dCQEz94x0FPJGfgPCrGWHumtBlqaqKEUNTu_omps

All DLCs, works with achievements and iron man

very epic
Yo and this works for multiplayer, right?

If so, you're the most fucking based and wholesome person on these forums and if this all legit works I'll unironically buy you something off your wishlist for christmas bro

D

Deleted member 4425

CK2 is the strangest game ive ever played and im not sure how i feel about it. sometimes its a fucking blast and im super immersed in the story ive made for myself, sometimes i get mega fucked over and i feel sad. 10/10 would fuck my dads wife again

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Remember to destroy Sweden in all your playthroughs, they are vile and will stab you in the back like all their previous alliances learned the hard way

60baebb29c.jpg
Avlid snälla

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
blessed.

Does this kinda thing work with Stellaris too?
Its a paradox game so probably

I think the dlc trick will work for europa universalis, hearts of iron, victoria etc

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
works with all paradox games methinks
Its a paradox game so probably

I think the dlc trick will work for europa universalis, hearts of iron, victoria etc
probably

paradox don't really give that many shits about pirating
That's some real dumb shit on their part tbh, imagine not thinking to protect your multiplayer from pirated DLC

That or they're actually trying to be cool dudes.

Also, stellaris DLC...? :wink:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
That's some real dumb shit on their part tbh, imagine not thinking to protect your multiplayer from pirated DLC

That or they're actually trying to be cool dudes.

Also, stellaris DLC...? :wink:
maybe they just realized that not allowing people to pirate overpriced dlc which should've been in the base-game to start off with would just piss people off more than make them buy it

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
ruiner is free on the epic games store
dont be a fucking losing if you dont have it download the launcher and get it ruiner is great
i got it earlier but i have no clue what its about