Frundtech RP question

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
mutant powers should have just been passive shit and possibly linked to your character's history
like a firefighter gets infected and he can breath carbon dioxide or some shit

Reactions: List

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
whats preventing a teleporting mutant from teleporting a giant heavy thing with themselves into the stratosphere before teleporting back to earth alone and saying "i just made an artificial comet and its going to impact earth and destroy everyone"

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
they can teleport, but the teleportation is random and every time they do it they're exposed to gamma radiation so they die of cancer 2 days in whilst being stuck half-way in a concrete wall

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
whats preventing a teleporting mutant from teleporting a giant heavy thing with themselves into the stratosphere before teleporting back to earth alone and saying "i just made an artificial comet and its going to impact earth and destroy everyone"
Literally fucking nothing with some of them.

Best thing I ever saw on FT was when I poked into the reboot that happened earlier this year and watched @Akula and the Milrems going around exterminating all the dumb mutants. I was fucking amazed at how many people tried to shelter these things even though some of them literally murdered people to fuel their powers while others were a clear danger to fucking everyone.

Yeah bro just shelter the fucking cannibal woman I'm sure that will go well.

GenericPlayer

Nebulae

Best thing I ever saw on FT was when I poked into the reboot that happened earlier this year and watched @Akula and the Milrems going around exterminating all the dumb mutants. I was fucking amazed at how many people tried to shelter these things even though some of them literally murdered people to fuel their powers while others were a clear danger to fucking everyone.

headset: on
m16: racked
romano: pumped
MOPP-4: equipped

time to oppress mutants and militiamen gamers

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae

there was a mutant who literally ate people and not only did people try and protect her they fucking fed her meat like holy shit the lengths thristy virgins will go for some e-poontang is astounding

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
there was a mutant who literally ate people and not only did people try and protect her they fucking fed her meat like holy shit the lengths thristy virgins will go for some e-poontang is astounding

hold on a sec just got a phone call

it's chief

he says this ain't it

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Was that the one you shot in the diner then set on fire to stop her healing lmao

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Was that the one you shot in the diner then set on fire to stop her healing lmao

correct, it was jaf's life is strange character

chadvito.png

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
yes

@Akula @whiskers @Clokr ist jude
remember when we got clokr to pretend he went AWOL to lure the cannibal out, but their bf mutant char followed them and started shooting at the ""AWOL"" soldier, so we cornered him in an alleyway and John Marston'd him?

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
yes

@Akula @whiskers @Clokr ist jude
remember when we got clokr to pretend he went AWOL to lure the cannibal out, but their bf mutant char followed them and started shooting at the ""AWOL"" soldier, so we cornered him in an alleyway and John Marston'd him?

those mutant powers sure didn't protect him from me just walking up behind and blowing his brains out with an all american M16A2 god bless

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
still a little bummed nobody ever brought up the fact I had Christopher Walken as Vito's voice reference

it was pretty absurd to think the closest thing frundtech had to a villian was a 5'4 pizza making glasses wearing mafioso from brooklyn with the voice of magnotta from the ripper