Frundtech RP question

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
shame that we were never allowed to pull off that final event of the rest of the US military linking up with the milrems and vito getting promoted to colonel and the stupid mutant harbouring town getting absolutely crushed by abrams and apaches

Reactions: List

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
I had a really dumb idea for a mutant once that ate snow and slush right off the floor like a degenerate and was always really cold to the point of making everyone around him uncomfortable because he was just like -40C
wish I did that lookin back
would've been fun...........

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I remember there was an event where a chest full of gold bars would get launched into the air every time someone said "Deus Vult".
I don't remember any other events unfortunately but that one was fucking weird.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Remember when you paid someone to hunt down finlays dog character
1de.gif

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
hOt tAkE: frundtech is not inherently flawed, it was just run poorly by dumb motherfuckers and could work if run with a more story-based approach

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
hOt tAkE: frundtech is not inherently flawed, it was just run poorly by dumb motherfuckers and could work if run with a more story-based approach
doubtful. it’s just a real mishmash of ideas and id rather explore one of the places it pulls from like stalker or fallout

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Feelsbadman when you're trying to help other survivors while expecting nothing in return by barricading some of the entrance with world props using bare hands, only for Astro to start tossing the props away with his physgun when I had my back turned on him. It got even richer when he scampered off everytime trying to avoid having his physdesc be seen (despite having a very specific model and bodygroup), then returning and acting oblivious, even aggressive when I called him out on his dick moves.

What made the entire barricading attempt even more pitifully hilarious was that I had admins physgun-freezing them (due to RPing filling them with grave and sand so they're extremely heavy) and the first NPC attack they had to withstand had those lovely Cry of Fear NPCs that instayeeted any prop aside. Then I was made the bad guy because I made one salty comment about it in OOC.

Oh well, guess it didn't matter if I tried to play by the map's rules when people could merrily just spawn huge barricade props presumably out of thin air, because I never saw any of that barricading equipment even as admin-spawned props around the map. Though I never saw found literally anything when I went to venture several times outside the main hub.

Then there's all that mutant leadership pain, but it's been mentioned in prior threads of FTRP. @TheSandiestcomet , @Fatality and @LykosNychi remember.

Last edited: