Game of Thrones Season 8

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
So the wights who were shown to able to hear dripping blood can't hear a girl in a tree, when they surround practically every branch? And the whitewalkers are probably even more powerful than your average wight and they couldn't hear it.
i didnt write the show, im just saying what is probably the most likely thing

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
kinda wanted a higher bodycount than what we got
[doublepost=1556507357][/doublepost]
1556488209547.png

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
i feel like there's a lot of chekhov's gun or whatever you call it going on

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm pretty pissed off with the amount of close calls throughout the show to the point where they just felt like they were doing it for the sake of it.

The one that pissed me off the most was Jon charging the NK, he turns around so you think he's about to have an epic duel, then the NK raises the bodies, so you think because Jon is surrounded in a 360 complete circle that he's about to die, then suddenly, surprise he gets saved.The same with Dany's dragon being swarmed.

Countless other side characters survived when they obviously shouldn't, Brienne's story arc was completed and this would've been a perfect place for the character to be sent off.

Last edited:

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
lol lynaa mormont straight fucked that giant
I thought they were gonna go as far to show a little girl having her head ripped off by a giant for a second

Saint

Electron
Nebulae
Witch said Arya Stark will kill brown eyes (people), blue eyes (White Walker), and green eyes. And the only people with green eyes are Cersei and Dany (at least in the TV show adaptation). But Cersei is already destined to be killed by her younger brother, almost certainly Jamie. On top of that, I feel like Tyrion will die to Bronn if Jamie kills Cersei.

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
House mormont extinct now btw