Game of Thrones Season 8

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i don't feel disappointed, arya was the perfect person to kill NK and the foreshadowing again as perfect, edge of your seat stuff, not as many people killed as I thought,

also out of spoiler stop arguing please

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
so was arya 'the prince that was promised' the whole time or what
I think it's going to be different in the books because GRRM wouldn't pull this type of fuckery

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
Again GoT foreshadow something ludicrously long ago. Misdirection or on the go writing? Idk. Never saw it coming, happy it happened - that winter soldier hand swap to deliver the final blow will be celebrated for ages. As much as I would’ve preferred a one on one combat between NK and someone else, he’s way to smart to even run the risk with the opportunity with Jon Snow, it had to be an assassination. I cannot wait to see Cersei’s reaction!!

Omg!!! Could get a sick battle at kings landing!!! Bruh!!!

Reactions: List

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
remember when that one person said that 'azor ahai' is gender neutral

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
Again GoT foreshadow something ludicrously long ago. Never saw it coming, happy it happened - that winter soldier hand swap to deliver the final blow will be celebrated for ages. As much as I would’ve preferred a one on one combat between NK and someone else, he’s way to smart to even run the risk with the opportunity with Jon Snow, it had to be an assassination. I cannot wait to see Cersei’s reaction!!

Omg!!! Could get a sick battle at kings landing!!! Bruh!!!
I get that it makes sense but they built up this whole prophecy for seasons on end
and they just end it like that? Could someone sway my opinion? Anyone? Please?

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
honestly no too bothered at this point, show and books are very different so i enjoy the show for what it is and dont really mind

Dicknose

Nebulae
remember when that one person said that 'azor ahai' is gender neutral
Yes but there was no hint that Arya would be the prince(ss) that is promised.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
b96b3d2f5b44258a3b67bbd0dce1bd72.png

called it

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
Wait, what else was Bran warging into the entire time? Like, when Theon was by the tree.

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
dont forget to put your posts in spoilers friends <3

Dicknose

Nebulae
overall the shots in this episode were good as fuck and I was on the edge of my seat. the ending tho

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
I haven't read the books, so from the show perspective I thought the prince that was promised was supposed to just be the leader, or a beacon of someone/something to go against the darkness and terrors - were they supposed to give the killing blow personally?

Cus Jon joined people together, Stannis joined some people together etc etc

Dicknose

Nebulae
I haven't read the books, so from the show perspective I thought the prince that was promised was supposed to just be the leader, or a beacon of someone/something to go against the darkness and terrors - were they supposed to give the killing blow personally?

Cus Jon joined people together, Stannis joined some people together etc etc
The prince that was promised is to bring an end to the long night basically

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
The prince that was promised is to bring an end to the long night basically
bunch of other specifics like 'born again amidst salt and smoke' and will have to sacrifice the one they love to bring forth the blade that will bring light

can read it many ways

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
How did Arya even get through the entire encirclement around Bran without anybody noticing? Also the whitewalkers doing fuckall the entire battle is so disappointing. Also I expected more death when characters are literally being swarmed in one shot then fine the next?

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
How did Arya even get through the entire encirclement around Bran without anybody noticing? Also the whitewalkers doing fuckall the entire battle is so disappointing. Also I expected more death when characters are literally being swarmed in one shot then fine the next?
convinced that she got in from above with the trees, lots of crane shots emphasising the trees/forest

also lads

utczj2lt12u21.jpg

season 1, ep 2

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
convinced that she got in from above with the trees, lots of crane shots emphasising the trees/forest

also lads

utczj2lt12u21.jpg

season 1, ep 2
So the wights who were shown to able to hear dripping blood can't hear a girl in a tree, when they surround practically every branch? And the whitewalkers are probably even more powerful than your average wight and they couldn't hear it.

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
So the wights who were shown to able to hear dripping blood can't hear a girl in a tree, when they surround practically every branch? And the whitewalkers are probably even more powerful than your average wight and they couldn't hear it.
why could they hear dripping blood but no footsteps